7-Eleven

Posted: Oct 12, 2017 by

plenti program

Victoria, Minnesota
It should be mandatory that all 7-11 locations hold training on their plenti programs to all employees.This morning after 30mins of waiting for the incompetent employee to figure out how to use plenti and being late to work, he redeemed my plenti points which I was saving to help go towards a gift for my daughters birthday without my authorization.I told the incompetent employee I did not want to use my plenti points, which is was too late, plus he never asked me did I want to or not.His only reply was I’m not trained on how to use plenti so he don’t know how to use it.This is a problem not only at this store but many 7-11 locations I’ve been to...nobody knows how to use the plenti program, which is unacceptable.So now I’m out of 2400 plus point that I wanted to save because your employees don’t know what they are doing.No excuses...it needs to be mandatory training on everything in that store from top to bottom if you’re going to work there. This store info is 7-11 36504 3601 John Stockbauer Victoria, TX 77904

7-Eleven

Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Employees

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree