7-Eleven / hot dog
I was at the 7 eleven in North Port Florida as I was eating a hot dog, I heard a loud crack, unsure of what it was I went to the dentist to see if my tooth had cracked from whatever was in the hot dog, I found out after both an exam and an x-ray my tooth had cracked from whatever was in the hotdog. I went back to the 7 eleven to tell them as the employee Patty was having a very large attitude with the situation saying things as such "how can I be sure your tooth wasn't already cracked before you had the hot dog" I found it to be very rude and unprofessional. I would like the company to reimburse me on my bill for my exam and x-ray any anything that has to be done to fix the crack in my tooth.
My contact information:
Phone #: [protected]
Name: Sylvia Hatt
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card