7-Elevenembarrassment and belittlement of my character

I've visited your store at 4999 W Oak Ridge Rd (at Millenia Blvd), on 01/21/2017 where I got into a conflict with one of the employees when I came to the counter to purchase a big gulp drink after purchasing some tacos at that point the cashier which I didn't catch his name but he's a African American guy, which he then said to me in an ignorant an embarrassing manner infront of 6-7 customers that he knows that I've got something something in my pocket that I picked up from the store, he told me to empty my pockets which I did showing him that I've got nothing in my possession other than my drink I placed on the counter along with my money, I asked him what's his problem then he went and called someone on the phone and afterwards ignored me by selling another customer infront of me an leaving my drink an money on the counter at that point I took my money and left the drink on the counter because I couldn't have took that embarrassment, after I corporated with him after being called a thief and a liar that's very unprofessional and unacceptable I'm very upset an pissed off by this incident, and this incident needs to be looked into as soon as possibleSee the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Orlando, FL.

Sincerely Mr.KevonWilliams

Ke
Jan 21, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      Jan 21, 2017

You showed him he was wrong and he was probably mad that you caused him embarrassment and made him lose face.