7-Eleven / customer service
I just want to report the employee who assisted me. I felt very dissatisfied with Rommel Ruiz, cashier's assistance. This crew lacks of good customer service. He was not proactive in providing necessary needs of the customer. I always buy brewed coffee at 7 eleven branches since it was my favorite coffee, however, with Rommel's assistance was very unsatisfying because I needed to ask him to provide me what I needed rather than proactively provide what I need. I asked for sugar and creamer and it's for take out but he doesn't provide a paper bag on where to put these creamers and sugars. Another one, he doesn't even proactively check if there are available stirrers. I needed to ask for it since there's none available in the station. Another instance, my first experience with him, I asked for 4 creamers and 3 sugars for my medium size coffee but he only gave me 2 creamers and 2 sugars. I asked why and he explained that there's no more available. However, I saw there were available creamers and sugars at the drawer and I even pointed it but he refuse to provide it because it's for other customers. I rebutted "so you would not provide it even I asked for it? I am also a customer". Is this appropriate? Is this how customer should be?
Moh. Al-hisham M. Albeso
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7Eleven Arthashastra Technology Pvt Ltd - worthless centre 
- 7 Eleven - scam and cheating! 
- 7-Eleven - management customer service
- 7-Eleven - not getting paid for hours worked.
- 7-Eleven - cashier refuse to put sugar in coffee being that doors are locked during early hours
- Seven Eleven Convenience Store - offensive tv commercial
- 7-Eleven - product sold at the 7 eleven