7-Eleven / customer service

1 Mandaluyong City, Philippines Review updated:

Good day,

I just want to report the employee who assisted me. I felt very dissatisfied with Rommel Ruiz, cashier's assistance. This crew lacks of good customer service. He was not proactive in providing necessary needs of the customer. I always buy brewed coffee at 7 eleven branches since it was my favorite coffee, however, with Rommel's assistance was very unsatisfying because I needed to ask him to provide me what I needed rather than proactively provide what I need. I asked for sugar and creamer and it's for take out but he doesn't provide a paper bag on where to put these creamers and sugars. Another one, he doesn't even proactively check if there are available stirrers. I needed to ask for it since there's none available in the station. Another instance, my first experience with him, I asked for 4 creamers and 3 sugars for my medium size coffee but he only gave me 2 creamers and 2 sugars. I asked why and he explained that there's no more available. However, I saw there were available creamers and sugars at the drawer and I even pointed it but he refuse to provide it because it's for other customers. I rebutted "so you would not provide it even I asked for it? I am also a customer". Is this appropriate? Is this how customer should be?

Sincerely,

Moh. Al-hisham M. Albeso

7-Eleven

Mo
May 15, 2018

Comments

On
  17th of May, 2018

i have the same concerns. Only, i dont buy coffee at 7-11 unless its festive themed (which is always day-making). on average my seven eleven cashier is cold, judgement and generally distasteful when ever he can be. He goes by rahman but he might as well go by "unplesant experience" in anycase, ive certainly never witnessed a pleasant customer service with him. he treats his job like jail and im not sure if its because he is hopeless at his job or finds no joy in it but i fully believe this rude and brisk fellow is the reason the reason that the 7-11 located 3901 Lee Hwy, Arlington, VA 22207 is worth avoiding. i know i will for a long time.