7-Eleven / selling products with expired dates
Today July 19, 2008 is the second time this week I have told the clerks at the 7-eleven in my town that the milk in the cooler has expired dates on them...The first time it was only a day expired on pint bottles..but today the milk in quart bottles were dated 7/14/08...now that looks to me like it is...5 DAYS!!! expired.
8 quarts were in the cooler and 6 had expired dates and 2 had 8/1/08 dates on them...the two with the 8/1/08 dates were in the back of the other 6...
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7Eleven Arthashastra Technology Pvt Ltd - worthless centre 
- 7-Eleven - bola bola siopao
- 7-Eleven - customer service
- 7-Eleven - customers service about the 711 on 6110 n. pan am expressway san antonio.
- 7-Eleven - scanning my license to buy cigarrettes,
- 7-Eleven - Points /rewards