7-Eleven / selling products with expired dates
Today July 19, 2008 is the second time this week I have told the clerks at the 7-eleven in my town that the milk in the cooler has expired dates on them...The first time it was only a day expired on pint bottles..but today the milk in quart bottles were dated 7/14/08...now that looks to me like it is...5 DAYS!!! expired.
8 quarts were in the cooler and 6 had expired dates and 2 had 8/1/08 dates on them...the two with the 8/1/08 dates were in the back of the other 6...
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7Eleven Arthashastra Technology Pvt Ltd - worthless centre 
- 7-Eleven - customer service
- 7-Eleven - service
- 7-Eleven - coffee
- Two 711 stores on Cape Coral Pkwy, Cape Coral, Fl. 33914 - buying bags of coffee on 9/8/2018 rude mgr. at the one at 801 cape coral pkwy.
- 7-Eleven - a product I want because it's delicious and you guys dont have they stocked