7-Eleven / selling products with expired dates

1 Carolina AveChester, WV, United States Review updated:

Today July 19, 2008 is the second time this week I have told the clerks at the 7-eleven in my town that the milk in the cooler has expired dates on them...The first time it was only a day expired on pint bottles..but today the milk in quart bottles were dated 7/14/08...now that looks to me like it is...5 DAYS!!! expired.
8 quarts were in the cooler and 6 had expired dates and 2 had 8/1/08 dates on them...the two with the 8/1/08 dates were in the back of the other 6...

Comments

• Le
      20th of Jul, 2008

LESSON LEARNED: Don't buy milk from 7-11. DUH!

• Bi
      21st of Jul, 2008

Don't worry someone else will buy it.

• Br
      30th of Jul, 2008

im sorry you had such a terrible experience with a 7-11 store. Make sure you bring it up to the Manager and the store manangers boss... (some store managers are not goood people). Milk is suppose to be pulled 3 days before it expires. I work for them, so I know the policy.. im sorry again for this issue.

• Gi
      3rd of Aug, 2008

So what? Drink it buddy. Its not like you never drank it before. In Mexico, thats the only thing you drink... bad milk.

• Ka
      12th of Sep, 2010

on 9/8/10 i went into the 7/11 on broadway in everett wa. right down the street from my house. i go in there all the time so they know me pretty regularly. i bought a 30$ verizon pay as you go card. well i didn't use it until the next evening and it was saying that the card was expired. i didn't know that they expired at all. so the next day i went back into the store with my reciept and told them what happened. he was calling me a liar saying i used the card cause there is no money on it, and i told him the money never went on it cause it's expired he was putting his hand up and talking in his language to his co-worker and then laughing at me saying the card doesn't expire. i told him i thought the same thing but this one is, so i asked to get the number to his higher up, he said he don't have one he is the manager, i said i understand that i want the number to your manager he said there isn't one, i said oh you hired yourself? he said yes. Then today (the next day) i called and simply asked for the number to the corperate office, he said there is none and for me to go home? i didn't understand the comment but again i tried asking one more time and didn't get no where.