7-Eleven / blocking of car park
I am currently staying at tanglin hault blk 40, i always parked my bike at blk 39 there, but i have notice one things which i fine it is really unfair. as you can see the photo i attach, this photo is taken on 02/02/2010 at 18.45pm. This 7-eleven lorry totally cover the whole entrance of the bike lot and i have to wait for nearly an hour for them to finish unloading their goods and it seems like they don't even bother to move their lorry. Also when it around night time it even worse, the are more cars parking at double yellow line or even the bike lot.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card