7-Eleven / blocking of car park

Singapore Review updated:

Good Evening,

I am currently staying at tanglin hault blk 40, i always parked my bike at blk 39 there, but i have notice one things which i fine it is really unfair. as you can see the photo i attach, this photo is taken on 02/02/2010 at 18.45pm. This 7-eleven lorry totally cover the whole entrance of the bike lot and i have to wait for nearly an hour for them to finish unloading their goods and it seems like they don't even bother to move their lorry. Also when it around night time it even worse, the are more cars parking at double yellow line or even the bike lot.

7-Eleven
7-Eleven

Comments

• Le
      28th of Jun, 2010

I want to complain 7 eleven at the front of Lorong 11 geylang rd!! it happened between 12pm-1pm, 28th June 2010. I told the sales girl that i want to purchase Singtel $28 top-up card ($128 value). Then i didnt notice that the top-up card she passed to me is $15 which is only $30 value inside. She didnt say anything when she did that!! When i asked her isn't it $128 value then she answered me:" we have no more $128 value!! But why she didnt mention it at the 1st place?????? I couldn't just walk away like that coz i already passed her $50. Then i said can i return it coz this is not $128 value then she answered me with her arrogant attitude:" Cannot, i already billed it!" she made me feel like "I HAVE TO BUY IT COZ THEY DONT HAVE SINTEL $128 anymore!!!" I very very piss off & disappointed of her such attitude!! From her slang & look i think she is Filipino girl. I really hate them as i being cheated $400 by my ex-owner who is filipino too. She ran away my deposit without a word & never answered my calls like forever. They always think they are very proud to live in singapore coz they think they can speak well english!! But so what if u being a slave in singapore & cannot serve your customer with the right attitude!??! really the worst 7 Eleven i ever visited!!!