7-Eleven — bad customer service
I have been going 7 /11, 2800 north O'Connor irving tx, since two years to buy coffee every week days morning, but only one employee working in the morning so there is long line of costumer in front of counter, manager boy he keep taking in sellphone back of the counter, he doesn't care long line of costumer, either this store should have 3 employee or we should stop keep coming. i don't want see such kind of bad costumer service.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card