7-Elevenbad customer service

I have been going 7 /11, 2800 north O'Connor irving tx, since two years to buy coffee every week days morning, but only one employee working in the morning so there is long line of costumer in front of counter, manager boy he keep taking in sellphone back of the counter, he doesn't care long line of costumer, either this store should have 3 employee or we should stop keep coming. i don't want see such kind of bad costumer service.

Am
Apr 28, 2017

Comments

• Je
      May 11, 2017

On may 9th around 10:55 pm i went in to the store on 2112 S Main St, Santa Ana, CA 92707 and Francisco in the cash register charged me 2 items that where suppost to charge me in the food stamps in my debit card n after the transaction i saw my receipt n asked him why he charged me n he said let me take the name n let me tell my manager about it i was already mad because he never asked me do u need me to refund u the money n transit it again and make sure u get charged as a food stamp he just continued with the next person i felt like he didnt care about my situation. That day the only thing i bought that i know it doesnt pass the food stamps was a hot medium coffee n nachos he was only suppost to charge me about $6 n the total amount i paid in my debit card was $8.49