7-11bought 2 packs of cigarettes, service.

I went into the store 14820 cloverdale rd, Dale City . Va [protected] store # 10756,
I went into store bought 2 packs of cigarettes asked for Marlboro smooth silver, guy showed me a pack of silver an put them into the bag and I paid.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Woodbridge, VA I got home ten minutes later an found menthol cigarettes, I turned around and went straight back to show them there mistake an then had to wait for customer service from them, then the lady was rude an said she can't exchange them an it's my fault an she can call manager but not till tomorrow, then she stated she didn't sell them to me an I said the man at the beverage machine did then she stated she would sell me the right ones, why would I buy another more when it was there incompetence was what happened already, she was loud, rude no people skills I will never use them again, it's also happens at the one on cardinal drive an the exchanged them ??????? What a waste of my time an money for there mistake .
I also called the better business bureau on that store an took location pictures an wi post them on all the public sites, sorry I'm usually an quite man but that lady just needs to be trained with some people skills ..

7-11