360 Share Pro / Download doesn't work

I have tried to contact this company informing them of numerous problems with there application. The only way to contact them is by email but unfortunately I can't do that because it says there is an open ticket... Yet on my side it shows closed. I want to get my money back for a service that is not usable. Please give me any assistance you can... An address... Phone number... Email address... Anything to help. Thanks!

Comments

• Ju
      28th of May, 2007

This company is a Fraud. It just stopped working. Anybody responds to your claims. Do not buy this software at all.

• Me
      28th of May, 2007

I've contacted 360 share pro at this number 1-888-846-9591! I've been having the same issues as everyone on this list. After talking to customer service, they told me to go to control panel, make sure the program shows up, it should be the first one on the list. Next, scroll down to the "J" and look to see what the latest installed version of the runtime java program is. If you have version 6, the latest 360 is not compatible with it. You can easily remove that and continue with version 5 to avoid having to contact them or simply give them a call. Select option 2 when you do get through. It's also probably a good idea to update your info with them because i couldn't remember what my user name, or email address was that I'd originally signed up with. Hopefully this helps because i was pretty pissed off for a while and now we're up and running. They also avoid putting their contact number on the site due to folks who don't even have an account fraudulently calling to get opened. Once you update your info with them, it shouldn't be a problem anymore.

• Be
      30th of May, 2007

I can't get ahold of them.

30th of May, 2007

I still can't get it to work.

31st of May, 2007

When is this problem going to be sorted, I've had 360 for about a month and it was fine, a couple of times it would freeze because of there being to much information, but other than that it was fine now all sudden it doesn't work, why the hell doesn't it work, why, why, why is it that it doesn't work and you ain't fixing it, you made it and obviously you broke it so fix it otherwise i want my money back and I'll download from someone else.

• Ry
      31st of May, 2007

Man! I had trouble with mine as well. After a week of messing with it and trying to contact them I gave up. I just got back on and attempted it again. It still did not work and I just found this page. I am happy to know what's going on but it is pretty obvious I am screwed based on all of the comments. Not happy!

• Ia
      31st of May, 2007

So... let me get this straight. You're all shocked that you got ripped off by a site who is building their business model around the idea of stealing music? Seems like there are a lot of people running around the internet, credit card in hand, having no idea what the hell they're doing. Like Matt Green on page one who apparently thinks that this is the support board for 360 share since he's asking for them to email him his new password.

Bottom line? You all got what you deserved. Go buy your damn music like an honest person.

• De

HERE'S HOW TO FIX YOUR 360 SHARE PROGRAM

To all our Members:

We apologize if you are experiencing difficulties connecting. We wish to reassure you that this is a generalized problem for all our customers and that our team of specialists is working diligently to provide you with a solution.

By following the steps below, you will be able to fix your software and resume regular usage. Please read very carefully.

1. Press and hold the “CTRL” and “ALT” keys. Then press the “Delete” key, which will bring Windows Task Manager window.

2. Then click the Windows Task Manager, click on the “Processes” tab and if there is a “java.exe”, select it, and then click on the “End Process” button. If you don't see "java.exe" simply close this task manager and start following this instruction from Step 3.

Once you click on "End Process" button, a warning message will appear. Click on "Yes" button to terminate.

3. Go to “Start” and then choose “run”.

4. In the text box, type in “control panel” and press “ok”.

5. Then double-click on the “add or remove programs” icon.

6. After the list populates, click on 360Share Pro and click on the “change or remove” button. This will uninstall 360Share Pro. Follow the uninstall instructions.

If the program name still appears in the list after removing 360Share Pro, repeat this step again to ensure that 360Share Pro disappears from the Add or Remove Programs list.

7. Then go to the “My Computer” icon on your desktop OR click on "Start" button and click on My Computer.

8. Double-click on Local Disk C: (This is your main hard drive) OR HP_Pavilion C: OR Presario C:

9. Double-click on the “Program Files” folder. If you see a folder called “360Share Pro”, please right-click on it and choose “delete”. If you don't see "360Share Pro", move to the next step.

10. Go to the “My Computer” icon on your desktop OR click on "Start" button and click on My Computer.

11. Double-click on Local Disk C: (This is your main hard drive) OR HP_Pavilion C: OR Presario C:

12. Double-click on the "Documents and Settings" folder.

13. Now double click on the folder that says "Your Name" OR "Owner" OR "Administrator". If you see .360 Share and/or .360 Share Pro folders, please remove them.

14. Now you need to re-install 360Share Pro from the following link: http://www.themusicsmembersarea.com/downloads/installpro.exe

If you have completed all these steps correctly, you should be able to connect once again. Otherwise, you will receive the following error message.

If you receive this error message, you need to follow these steps again VERY CAREFULLY.

• Da
      2nd of Jun, 2007

I paid AUS$47 for the download today. The website indicated that i could download 2007 powerpoint. My download will not open. I will talk to my bank regarding the credit card fraud. Every bank has a credit card fraud team. This may be the only way to get your money back.

• Is
      6th of Jun, 2007

I have paid for this product and it won't start up waisted money on this [censored] product

• Cl
      8th of Jun, 2007

I have the same complaint, my 360 share pro no longer works after buying a lifetime membership and there is no way available for us to get support help or customer service anymore either. If anyone knows how to overcome this problem please advise.

8th of Jun, 2007

I think they should have a class action suit against the company, the owners and the manager.

If you read the fine print, it states you could a refund if the company doesn't uphold it's practice to serve the customers.

10th of Jun, 2007

I have also paid for a life time membership so where is the service I have paid for? What a rip off! So where do we go from here?

• Ad
      10th of Jun, 2007

To Irving Young: Thank you very much for your help, i uninstalled all Java and install new, 360Share Pro is working again!!! Im just wondering how long...

• Me
      12th of Jun, 2007

I purchased 360 Share Pro and it worked for like a month or two then quit working. For a while it would open but i couldn't download anything but now it wont even open! This is such a scam! Can anyone help?

• Ly
      12th of Jun, 2007

I have tried to put 360 share pro back

15th of Jun, 2007

I totally agree with the other people comments - that 360 share pro is a scam. I paid yearly for 006 - system worked for 3 month. Suckered in again paid for year 2oo7. Now i can't connect! Was a scam!

Any suggestions?

This Co should be shelved.

joe

• Je
      16th of Jun, 2007

I had the exact same experience. I actually downloaded the service twice thinking it was a different service because there are several different names. All the services i found for 99 cents a month were in fact 360 share pro. My service stopped working so i tried to get online and find something new but got the same thing twice and got charged I did get a number through the billing center on the site and we exchanged a series of emails when they told me i had been a member for 7 days and couldn't get a refund so i had to stop payment.

• Tr
      17th of Jun, 2007

Hi, i am a lift time member with 360 share pro but i have lost my icon so i am unable to use this program.

• Je
      19th of Jun, 2007

The reason the software doesn't appear to be working is that there seems to be a compatibility issue with the newest up date of Java, Environment 6 Update 1. This update came out the past week. Once I removed that update, everything seemed to be connecting fine. However, I do agree that there are too many fake or misrepresented files , or those that contain viruses, and several things will not download. I have been able to download at least 90-95% of all items.