360 Share Pro / Download doesn't work

I have tried to contact this company informing them of numerous problems with there application. The only way to contact them is by email but unfortunately I can't do that because it says there is an open ticket... Yet on my side it shows closed. I want to get my money back for a service that is not usable. Please give me any assistance you can... An address... Phone number... Email address... Anything to help. Thanks!

Comments

• Bo
      25th of Feb, 2007

I totally agree...

I started with them waaay back before the 'Pro' release, which worked fine. Even the 'Pro' release worked for a while, but it's now permanently 'Trying to connect'....

I can't diddly squat with it now. I've uninstalled it cos I have better things to do with the drive space.

Being in the UK, it's a lot of (wasted) money to phone international to the USA, especially ifI'm gonna be stuck on hold, as per the comments above.

Come on 'Pro Share' folks, get you finger out and sort this mess out please.

25th of Feb, 2007

I just bought 360 share pro to use on my computer. I used to have the original, but I lost it when my computer crashed. So I just bought the new one, but it won't run when I click on the icon, no matter how many times I uninstall and reinstall it. I did find a phone number though, on their website once I gave them my email address...

1-866-240-2481 - Be aware, their only hours are from 9-7 EST. I tried calling from where I live, but I was too late.

• De
      26th of Feb, 2007

Who can we contact about 360?

• To
      28th of Feb, 2007

What a disappointment. 360 is just a piece of junk. the happy face symbol must their face for ripping off people. enjoy my money, you fooled me once with your crap, but never twice. always some lazy dudes who can't be honest find it easier to be butts.

• Ta
      28th of Feb, 2007

I purchased the lifetime membership of 360 share. It was very helpful to me because of the type of volunteer work I do. I turned it on to several people. My 360 worked for about 2 years and then no more! It just stopped one day. I really do not appreciate the lies we have all been told. (Lifetime in there time) I am going to call these two 1-800's that are listed in the complaints and see where I get.

Tammy (More like sad face than happy face!)

• Da
      1st of Mar, 2007

I paid for this crap last year and had a lot of trouble finding music.But I had already paid so I just kept with it.The music seemed to be scarce. Today after not using it for about 3 or 4 weeks I find it is completely gone! Even the smiley faces are gone completely from my computer and I can't imagine that this could happen.I want my money back and want to know how to get it.

4th of Mar, 2007

I have been through KaZaa Lite to 360 Share to 360 Share Pro and from November 2006 the problems started and in early February, 2007 the service ended. I had also paid for a lifetime membership in May 2005. In November, 2006 I got a response to my complaints from

"http://www.themusicsmembersarea.com/360Share_fix.asp"

The apology stated there was a generalized problem for all customers and their team of specialists was working diligently to provide a solution. That's almost four months ago. There is now no response from the old contact sites so I guess the company is out of operation. I hope they are brought to account for selling a grossly defective service.

• Ia
      7th of Mar, 2007

I paid a second "life-time" membership to 360 Share Pro recently as I thought my previous membership had either wrongly expired or my new email address was causing problems. (my previous email address no longer exists). However, I am still unable to connect to 360 Share and do not know how to contact them. Is this a scam? Last year I had no problems using 360 Share and was quite happy - hence my willingness to re-join. Looks like it was a big mistake resubscribing. Can anyone help?

• Ri
      8th of Mar, 2007

I payed for lifetime membership & i had to get my computer fixed. So i will have to download it again but i dont know how. Also i still have the user name that i got when i bought it.

8th of Mar, 2007

The same thing happened to me...

• Ha
      9th of Mar, 2007

I fell for all this too, which has really pissed me off, all I wanted to do was download music thats hard to find out hear in the UK so I could avoid expensive shipping costs, now I've lost money. The people who run this site are scammers, I'm off to the bank now to see how mush is gone from my account.

• Ge
      10th of Mar, 2007

I have bought lifetime membership for my daughter but i cannot get a connection anymore. This program worked great for first couple months but nothing now. I need a fix for conning. Please email me if fix is found.

• Ly
      13th of Mar, 2007

I agree with every comment written. I thought I was going crazy when I couldn't get it to work. It worked great for a few months and now it will not work at all. I am trying to find some way of contacting them. I am going to try the 1800 listed above, but if anyone has another idea PLEASE let me know! This is ridiculous! I am ready to file a police report and get an attorney for theft of my property! I have a friend attorney who may be interested in taking this on! If anyone has a better suggestion please let me know.

• Ph
      19th of Mar, 2007

I have just 'downloaded' 360 sharepro and, surprise surprise, it didn't work at all. Nothing whatsoever when I tried to get in via the shortcut on my desktop.

I then panicked and did a search on Google and found this forum, amongst others, and have read all the comments about this company and find their behavior utterly disgraceful and I can't believe I've been so stupid. I've informed my credit card company already and all they can suggest is keeping an eye on my credit card statements, that if any amounts, other than the one which 360 sharepro confirmed would be charged, are taken, then I must inform them so that they can launch an investigation.

I've already installed anything to do with 360 sharepro from my computer, I didn't want to take any more risks. I have not had an opportunity to use their 'services' in any way, shape or form. If anyone has any way of contacting these idiots by e-mail then please let me know. I live in the UK so those toll free numbers are of no use to me, I'll probably end up paying more in phone charges than this initial sting. I've already drafted an e-mail which I would love to send to these people.

If anyone has any helpful suggestions please let me know, either via here or by e-mail.

• He
      20th of Mar, 2007

I am a single mum and I have been scammed by 360 share pro - I have paid £38.40 for something which I have never been able to access. This is a rip-off and I hope these people at 360 share pro get their just deserts!!!

29th of Mar, 2007

I have also gotten screwed over by 360 share pro. I never got to use mine at all. They charged me $67.18 I did get a refund of $52. They kept 14.95 as a cancellation fee. Here is the phone number that I called 1-866-737-8915. Good luck to all. I hope things work out for all of you.

30th of Mar, 2007

I got 360 share pro, and i can't even open it! 360 share pro ripped me off!

• Zi
      30th of Mar, 2007

I purchased this product about 2 months ago, I had to reboot my computer. Once I was on line I tried to redownload 360 Share Pro. I am very upset to have to repay for this please contact me so I can resolve this matter. My email [protected]@hotmail.com
    or my phone is 708210-9390.

31st of Mar, 2007

I am also having the same non connecting problems as well! I think this 360share crowd will soon be out of business as they will have nobody on their so called network left. What a bunch of scam artists. Everybody... beware!!!

• Da
      2nd of Apr, 2007

I was having the same problem and this is what they emailed me. hope this helps...

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the email. We acknowledge the connectivity issues you are having. We updated 360Share Pro on December 2, 2006. Please do the following steps even if they appear similar. It is important to follow the steps in order to ensure a fresh installation of 360Share Pro. Please follow the steps below in order to obtain the latest version of 360Share Pro:

1. Press and hold the “CTRL” and “ALT” keys. Then press the “Delete” key.
    2. In Windows Task Manager, click on the “Processes” tab and if there is a “java.exe”, select it, and then click on the “End Process” button. If you do not see “java.exe” in the list you may close the window and go on to step 3.
    3. Go to “start” and then choose “run”.
    4. In the text box, type in “control panel” and press “ok”.
    5. Then double-click on the “add or remove programs” icon.
    6. After the list populates, click on 360Share Pro and click on the “change or remove” button. This will uninstall 360Share Pro. Follow the uninstall instructions. If you have more than one 360Share Pro in the list please repeat the steps until they are all removed. If you do not see 360Share Pro at all you may close the window and go on to step 7.
    7. Then go to the “My Computer” icon on your desktop.
    8. Double-click on Local Disk C: (this is your hard drive)
    9. Double-click on the “Program Files” folder
    10. If you see a folder called “360Share Pro”, please right-click on it and choose “delete” . If you have more than one 360Share Pro folder please repeat the steps until they are all removed or if you do not see any folders with 360Share Pro you may close the window and go on to step 11.
    11. Go to the “My Computer” icon on your desktop.
    12. Double-click on Local Disk C: (this is your hard drive)
    13. Double-click on the “Documents and Settings” folder
    14. Now double click on the folder that says your name or “Owner” or “Administrator”. If you see .360 Share and/or 360 Share Pro folders, please remove them. If you have more than one 360Share Pro folder please repeat the steps until they are all removed
    15. Restart your computer and follow the final step, which is step 16.
    16. When 360 Share is removed, you need to re-install it from the following link:

** If you are unable to uninstall 360Share pro, it may be because you are not logged in as the system administrator. Please make sure that you login as the system administrator, or “main” account, and then follow our directions. Also, check if there are any “smiley-face” icons on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen, just to the left of the time. If so, please right-click on the 360share pro icon and choose “exit”. If you have any other questions or inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,