360 Pro Share / can't get it up lifetime member

1 505 N Grover StLiberty, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 816-781-0311

I paid for a lifetime membership yet I cannot get it to come up to install some new music in my mp3. A lifetime membership is just what it says LIFETIME. Please let them know I am really upset about this.

Comments

• Ro
      21st of Nov, 2008

im also a life time member all i can get now they never heard of me or my e mail address poor company dont do any bussiness with them if you do get a cd soft wear package

• El
      14th of Feb, 2009

Yes, I agree, I paid for a lifetime membership now because I don't recall my email address I used when I purchased the program I can't login to use it! What gives here??? You are sooooo right Lifetime means exactly that!

• Dr
      23rd of Feb, 2009

I was a life time member, it would not accept my old password, had to re join and now it will not load. I am reclaiming my member fee via the card company and going elsewhere. No one answers e.mails at pro share

• Ri
      13th of Apr, 2009

I also am a lifetime member and 360 Share Pro will not work on my system. I will not join again.

• Fr
      12th of Jun, 2009

Just bought 360 Proshare 48 hours ago. First of all I thought I was paying US$29+ for 360 Proshare but after I entered my credit card no, the next window that popped up showed that I was billed a total of US$76+ for 360 Proshare and two other programs that I don't even recall indicating that I wanted.

Then the real problems began. First I couldn't get it to load, then I couldn't get it to connect (and when it finally did connect (managed to do this only because I paid for a long distance phone call to the service center that cost goodness knows how much, I was put on hold for almost 20 minutes before I managed to speak to a human being) for all of 2 hours, I had massive downloading problems.

So I sent them a email (if you click their 'contact us' button, a list of call center numbers appear and a email link) detailing my problems. 24 hours later nothing received, not even an acknowledgement.

I then did what I should have done first - surfed the internet to see if anyone else is having problems with this product and found a whole bunch of other people who've been having the same set of problems stretching all the way back to 2006. So I decided to get my money back under the 7 day money back guarantee only to find out that I can no longer log in (the only way to send them a email is to log in). The site said to type in the user name and click 'forgot password' and they will send a new password. Its now 4 hours later and I've not received a new password from them.

There is no doubt in my mind that this is a scam. So I'm now in the process of trying to stop payment through my credit card company - no idea as to whether this would work though. So all you people out there - watch out!

• Li
      30th of Nov, 2009

i had recently bought a two year membership i got a new computer and it wont let me get a new password cause i forgot my old information thats kinda crappy id like to download what i paid for!!