2007 Ford Ranger Sport / poor quality product!
Bought new $23,000.00 Ford Ranger Sport in January 2007. Within one month and 3,000 miles, front tires completely "cupped out." I told "dealer," and was later referred to another dealer, which eventually "aligned" the truck, HOWEVER, my tires were already seriously damaged from massive cupping, and continue today (nine months later) to bounce and rumble when the truck is driven.
It is overwhelmingly disturbing to me now, especially since yesterday, when I had a "blow-out" going 65 mph in the front left tire (Good Year - Nitrogen filled tires). The nitrogen does not maintain consistent air-pressure and it costs money at a Dodge dealership to fill them.
I almost wrecked in the fast-lane on Interstate 17, between Wilmington, NC and Shallotte, NC (my home area). I got off the road and discovered a "blown out" tire.
I should have never been "stuck" with these cupped tires; FORD should have delivered an "aligned" truck to me, and after finally aligning the truck grates, the tires are irreparable and unacceptable for riding comfort, totally. I'm sick of it, and now, the blow-out. What's up with these tires?
ARE these Good Year tires defective. I HAVE TAKEN PICTURES OF THE BLOW-OUT and will have a lawsuit if it happens again; I have two teen-age children, and I cannot stand the "risk" any more.
I BELIEVE THESE TIRES NEED TO BE REPLACED, ALL FOUR, AND INFLATED WITH "AIR," NOT NITROGEN.
I wonder if others have had similar problems.
Dr. Terry H. Johnson
Shallotte, NC 28459
More 2007 Ford Ranger Sport Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - 2011 Ford F-150
- Ford Motor Company - Warranty work on my truck for 20 days in one month
- Ford Motor Company - 2018 f250 powerstroke
- Ford Motor Company - tire mobility kit
- Ford Motor Company - service