2003 Ford Escape / pealing paint
We own a 2003 Ford Escape with light gold/beige paint that has begun to peel off in large sheets on several areas/panels of the vehicle. There is no obvious cause, and the vehicle has not been subjected to any unusual environmental or chemical hazards.
Dealer & Ford Motor say there are no recalls, service bulletins, or other actions to cover this, and that given the age and mileage there is nothing they can do.
A quick internet search reveals hundreds of other complaints for the same problem, same model/year, and same color, with similar descriptions of the damage and the response from Ford.
This is an obvious flaw that Ford shown own up to.
More 2003 Ford Escape Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - Oxmoor Ford Lincoln Service issues, Louisville, KY
- Ford Motor Company - Product and service
- Ford Motor Company - 2017 ford f 150 pickup tires
- Ford Motor Company - 2016 f-150
- Ford Motor Company - honoring battery warranty