1800Flowers.com / valentine's day was ruined for me and my wife!
I ordered some flowers from 1800flowers.com for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her at work. The delivery was guaranteed to be delivered on Valentine's Day and never got there.
I got worried around 2:00pm on Valentine's Day, so I decided to call and check on the order.
When I called the message said that all of there representatives were currently busy and ended the call. I didn't even have the choice of waiting to speak to someone.
I never got through to anyone on Valentine's Day and my wife never received her flowers. The day after the delivery person called and said that she was unable to deliver the flowers yesterday and couldn't say what time she could deliver them today. I called the local place that was delivering the flowers since I finally had the number that I was trying to get from 1800flowers the day before when I couldn't get anyone. I asked about the guaranteed delivery date for Valentines Day and I was told that I would have to take that up with 1800flowers.
I still can't get in touch with 1800flowers. I just keep getting cut-off. Valentine's Day was ruined for me and my wife! I would not recommend 1800flowers to anyone. I had a guaranteed delivery date but no flowers and couldn't get anyone form 1800flowers. A company that big should have a way that someone could get in touch with someone when there is a problem instead of just getting cut-off.
More 1800Flowers.com Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers
- 1800Flowers.com - flower delivery not arrived for daughters birthday
- 1-800-Flowers.com - delivery and lack of customer service
- 1-800-Flowers.com - I ordered two (2) amazing mom bouquet-large for mother's day - got nothing!!
- 1-800-Flowers.com - mother's day ruined for myself and 2 daughters, delivery set for week after mothers day