1-800-Flowers.com / florist

I ordered a Christmas Centerpiece for my family that lives out of state from me in Ohio to be delivered per their website and receipt by 8 pm December 21st from one of their local florists. The arrangement did not arrive. They apologized and said that it would arrive by noon the next day via FedEx. I knew something was fishy when I looked at the order and said it was being shipped from Oregon to Ohio, not a local florist. The order did not arrive per their promise and the arrangement did not make it to the holiday luncheon. It did arrive later that day, however it was not the item at all. It was like a kid went and cut a limb from a pine tree and put some candles in the branches. Pictures of what I ordered and what was sent are attached. There were to be lilies and red roses in the arrangement. I have been spending several hours and just getting the run around. They are a scam. They think you are not going to know what they send since you are out of state. Do not use them. Go through a local florist.

1-800-Flowers.com