Commerce BankOnline service telephone rep

W Aug 23, 2021

I recently had a problem with online banking with Commerce Bank in St. Louis. I waited online for 20 minutes. Finally, a woman named Kaneesha came on. I explained the problem and she put me on hold. 25 minutes later, tired of waiting, I hung up and called back. Another 20 minutes and I got Kaneesha again. She told me she had transferred me to Commerce's security department and if they didn't answer there wasn't anything she could do. I told her it would have been nice if she'd come back on the line to tell me she was transferring me. She responded by saying.."no sir, once I hang up I go on to the next customer." She seemed very upset that I even asked the question.. which tells me she gets a lot of complaints from customers. Anyway, she abruptly transferred me AGAIN to the security department. I've been a Commerce customer for 20 years and have never been treated so rudely. Expecting people to wait the the phone for 20-30 minutes is unacceptable. I'm sure Commerce doesn't care, but I'm going to find a new bank as soon as possible.