ComEd — deposit
I've had ComEd service and pay my $20-30 bill in full when I get a chance. Not with in the 12 days they alot, but always paid in full. And after a year and a half of service they request a $75 deposit. I call and try to talk them out of it, they are rude and tell me my bill is late. NOT past due, just late on occasion. I don't pay the deposit. They charge my bill $25/m for 3 months and start charging me interest. I keep paying my current bill and ignore the deposit fee. After 4 months of this they call me to discuss my bill being past due. This can't be legal.
More ComEd Complaints & Reviews
- ComEd - [redacted]
- ComEd - deposit request
- ComEd - deposit, delayed billing and overbilling
- ComEd - disconnection of service
- ComEd - illegal practices
- ComEd - loss of power
- ComEd - Lack of service
- ComEd - retrocharging due to previous estimates using highest reading
- ComEd - a com ed customer service agent
- ComEd - having no electricity for 2 days.