Comcast / Xfinitycomcast has wronged too many, i've started a petition

C

I have started a petition for all of us who have been frustrated and wronged by CON-cast/Xfinity, (you can put lipstick on a pig...) and I plan on very SERIOUSLY following up on this. I promise to put my effort in to the following states, NJ & FL, and I need volunteers to use our signatures to do the same in their respective states. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT AND JOIN! If you can't commit to mailing out the signed petitions to your gov't, simply click and sign and make your voice heard!