Comcast Digital Cableincreased my rates, dishonest business practices

G

Comcast gave a deal on their Business class internet. Although the service is constantly interrupted for servicing of the lines, they have more or less been reliable.

This Christmas, they decided to give a rate increase. They said it was in the fine print of my November bill, although I could not find it anywhere.

I spoke to TASHA in their customer service, who refused to help me. If you speak to TASHA she will be rude and unhelpful. I tried to be as polite as I could when I explained my situation, but she seemed upset that I would even take the time to complain about a rate increase. A very rude, unhelpful person.

They refuse to drop this new 'Equipment Fee, ' even though the modem was originally included in the package. It's the old bait and switch.

All I want is for them to agree to charge me what the contract says, and they refuse.