The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Comcast — rip off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
after seeing an ad on tv last month about comcast internet. I called and was told it would be $14.99 a month for the next 6 months and that if I came into the service center and picked up a self installation kit I would not have to pay the $50 installation fee they charge to send someone to your home to hook it up. so I when 2 counties over(I live in a rual area.) stood in line for 2 hours and came home with a modem that did not work. I had to call comcast 3 times and a tech had to keep resetting the modem from his computer. Finally I have the slowest internet since dial-up. Got my first bill yesterday and guess what $87.13!!! I called and after 32 minutes on hold I got a very nice woman who was well trained in double talk. she tells me that my introductory rate is not $14.99 but $29.99 a month but this still doesn't explain the bill because I got the internet the last week in january. after 30 minutes on hold and 4 minutes of talking in circles I got no answers and the polite brush off. anyone else have this problem?????
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam!
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view)
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem!
- Comcast Miami, Florida - servicio
- Comcast - overcharged twice!
- Xfinity Home Security - inferior service and deceptive practices
- Comcast - $2 downgrade service fee - downfall of the usa
- Comcast / Xfinity - false advertising