Comcast — $200 rebate double play
I've signed up for Comcast double play for internet & cable service with a rebate of $200 on August 31, 2009. However, when I called comcast in October for furthar information about my rebate, the representative told me I had to use Comcast for at least 90 days. Since December would be my 90th days, the rebate paperworks should be sent home with my bill. Since this was a representative from Comcast, I thought it was reliable to trust him. I waited yet I never received my rebate paperwork in December. The only thing that came home was the December bill. So once again i called Comcast & the representative told me she would ask her manager to call me back for further information. I never got a call back so I decided to call comcast again, they transfered me to the rebate line & I was told my rebate has expired 60 days after I signed up for Comcast. I never got any emails about my rebate, & was informed the wrong information about my rebate. Now, the rebate representative will not help me resolve this issue & should i be responsible for trusting a comcast representative. Is there anyone who could help me resolve my issue?
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam!
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view)
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem!
- Comcast Miami, Florida - servicio
- Comcast - overcharged twice!
- Xfinity Home Security - inferior service and deceptive practices
- Comcast - $2 downgrade service fee - downfall of the usa
- Comcast / Xfinity - false advertising