Coles Supermarketscustomer service

L Oct 28, 2018

Last Thursday I went to Coles Northpoint Toowoomba to buy groceries that we have done for the past 7 years, I'm 71 and have my leg in plaster and I have got crutches, my wife is disabled who was sitting on the bench, I approached the staff member at the self service checkout and requested assistance to help me in regards to obtaining one packet of frozen vegetables which are located at the other end of the store, she replied that it isn't store policy and sort the assistant of the customer service supervisor Vivienne, who politely told us I would have to wait for at least 30-60 minutes until someone was available to assist, I managed to get the other groceries and I can assure you this will be last time we shop at Coles we will also be doing our online shopping elsewhere. We were so disappointed because this store is so convenient for us, we though the meaning of the word Customer Service was just that.