Coles Chicken Kiev Ballsforeign object found

To whom it may concern,

I recently purchased a serving of your chicken and garlic balls from the Army base "Robinson Barracts" and to my disappointment as I was taking a bite felt something sharp, grinding in my teeth. At first I thought I had chipped my tooth but soon though there's too much in side this chicken ball. I managed to search through my mouth full, and to my absolute disgust I found what I believe to be small, very sharp shards of this plastic or glass.
I am a very regular consumer of your products. I purchase them myself when shopping and also buy them from the canteen where I work. I informed the canteen of the incident straight away and they appologised deeply, however the blame still belongs to Coles as the foreign objects where definitely inside the product before they were cooked!
I really hope that this case is treated with great concern by your company as it could have very easily ended up being very dangerous!

foreign object found

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices