The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Coles Chicken Kiev Balls — foreign object found
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
To whom it may concern,
I recently purchased a serving of your chicken and garlic balls from the Army base "Robinson Barracts" and to my disappointment as I was taking a bite felt something sharp, grinding in my teeth. At first I thought I had chipped my tooth but soon though there's too much in side this chicken ball. I managed to search through my mouth full, and to my absolute disgust I found what I believe to be small, very sharp shards of this plastic or glass.
I am a very regular consumer of your products. I purchase them myself when shopping and also buy them from the canteen where I work. I informed the canteen of the incident straight away and they appologised deeply, however the blame still belongs to Coles as the foreign objects where definitely inside the product before they were cooked!
I really hope that this case is treated with great concern by your company as it could have very easily ended up being very dangerous!
More Coles Chicken Kiev Balls Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter)
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - poor customer service
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats