Coast to Coast Grand Getaways Logo

Coast to Coast Grand Getaways

Having problems with Coast to Coast Grand Getaways?

Coast to Coast Grand Getaways Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Coast to Coast Grand Getaways Customer Service. Initial Coast to Coast Grand Getaways complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Coast to Coast Grand Getaways above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Coast to Coast Grand Getaways. Discuss the issues you have had with Coast to Coast Grand Getaways and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Grand GetawaysScam

Attended a travel club presentation at Little Bay Harbor Resort. High pressure scam artisits. Promised discount weeks and cut rate cruises???? These guys were nasty. All lies, you can get the same travel for less online without paying the crazy prices they offered. Some guy named Billy Wannyn offered us the same package for $2995 that another guy ( Pete I think) had just tried to sell us for $6995, what a rip off.

• Bo
      Bob and Tammy Jul 05, 2012

Bob and Tammy Cape Coral Florida scammed by this company 4000.00. Interested in participating in a class action suit. contact [email protected]

• Me
      MegBeth Nov 02, 2011

GrandGetaways, literally all you do on here is post the same impersonal comment on every single complaint. You don't actually address any of them or answer any of the questions people are asking. You tell people to call you, but you know for a fact that you will make them jump through hoops and will not really answer them anyway.

As a fact, not a matter of opinion but a concrete fact, Grand Getaways/Coast to Coast/Every other name they go by, IS, indeed, a Scam. That cannot be legimiately debated.

• GrandGetaways Jul 31, 2011

We apologize for the experiences you describe. We would love the opportunity to speak with you. We do stand by our promises and pride ourselves on providing the best value to our members. Please call us so that we may work with you to resolve these issues to your satisfaction. Contact our Quality Assurance Team directly at [protected].

Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways — Refused to refund renewal fee

after my travel club was paid for, I decided not to renew because they have never been able to fulfill one...

Go Grand Getaways — scam

Does anyone have information on Go Grand Getaways Vacation Club. They scammed me and my wife for $4900. They...

Coast to CoastMembership untruthfull

Two years ago we joined a campground membership called Coast to Coast. We were new to the retirement RV traveling. We learned that memberships like this are a ripoff. Even if you lived down the street from your home park you can never recoup the amount of money you pay for the sign up fees and the yearly dues and the yearly dues of your home park. You pay, pay, pay and get nothing in return. They claim their campsites are only $10 a night but they don't tell you how awful some of their campground resorts are. They don't tell you, you can only stay 7 nights in a row at their campgrounds, so if you want to stay longer you have to go find another campground. They don't tell you your home park charges yearly dues on top of their yearly dues.
    Campclubs like Camp Club USA or Passport America or KOA charge a small yearly fee and offer some of the most beautiful campgrounds in the country.
    Don't be suckered into the Coast to Coast or Western Horizons memberships it is a ripoff.

• Le
        leah white Aug 11, 2014

we stayed at a place in anna maria last week that coast to coast
        rented to our family. we needed at 5 bedroom house to accomadate us and they lead us to believe this place was a bedroom when we got there we had a surprise of only 4 bedrooms also this place was next door to the owner that kept coming over and his wife was rude no electric can opener, the pots bottoms were all scratched and everything in the house was either walmart or yard sale quality. this was the worst experience our family has ever had and we have been doing this for 7 years. coast to coast anna maria give us the cold shoulder and was not willing to try to make anything good come from this my family and i would strongly suggest not to use coast to coast. it really took alot of the weeks goodness out of it.

GrandGetaways.com — Rip off

I am absolutely disgusted that we have been rip off to the tune of $5800 for this vacation package. We were...

Grand Getaways Vacation Travel Club — It's a scam

You can't get prices from them it's almost impossible. I spent more time playing phone tag with...

Grand GetawaysCompany will not offer discount vacations as promised

Grand Getaway Vacations when in their seminar sales meeting (St Maartin) offered discount vacations, airfare, timeshare, car rentals. All have been totally false to date. After taking many vacations over the last 2 years, I have always found a better price elsewhere. Grand getaway Vacations is a RIP OFF. Do Not! buy into this vacation service!!! They talk about huge savings but do not deliver.
      This is my opinion based on numerous dealings with Grand Getaway Vacations or whatever they have slightly changed their name to this is a shoddy business you should stay away from.

• Me
          MegBeth Nov 02, 2011

They say they're not trying to sell you anything and then they try to trick you into stating that you agree to buy the membership, even though you never once agreed to it. They try to railroad you. (This is all via phone call, I have never attended a presentation, and, after reading all the comments all over the internet, am glad for that.) I was called by a representative a couple of weeks ago who kept saying "I'm not trying to sell you anything, " (which was definitely part of the script) yet she tried to sell me something the whole time and then tried to smoothly trick me into agreeing to pay $249 on the spot. When I said I needed to talk it over with my other half, she put her supervisor on the line, and he told me the exact same things, nearly word for word, as she had. Neither one was willing to let me off the call without agreeing to pay right then and there. I finally managed to get off the phone (WITHOUT giving them my money), but immediately after the call I had SEVEN EMAILS (all identical) from the representative and have received 3-4 (also all identical) more every single day since. I did give them my email address and was fine with giving that out, but expected I would receive one email. All of the emails are exactly the same, furthermore, they never once mention in the emails the airline tickets they said they would be sending me, and they quote me a $100 higher price than they had quoted on the phone.

• Dear Quality Assurance what else can your company possibly offer--how about refunding me the $4, 900 I paid for absolutely nothing. Not one trip, never better pricing, a difficult website to navigate, a diffcult process to utitlize your company altogether. I've never been so duped in my life.

• GrandGetaways Jul 31, 2011

norquis fenandez Apr 01, 2009

colombia isla de sam andres boletos ida y vuelta hotel cameron mar azul 5 noches todo incluido 17 de abril al22 de abril para 2 personas

• He
          henry arminas Nov 03, 2008

They should be put out buisness for good!

• We
          Wendy Sep 17, 2008

Grand Getaways Vacation Club along with Grand Incentives and TRVL, Inc are scammers. As a matter of fact TRVL, inc (operating out of our local mall) is no longer a business registered in Colorado. These three agencies work together taking money for a service they don't provide. Please do not purchase the Grand Getaways Vacation Membership.

• Kk
          KK May 19, 2008

This company has ripped off yet another happy couple. Just got my parents for $2200.00 today and there is nothing that can be done about it. DO NOT FALL FOR IT AND THEIR SCAMS, or you will be sorry.

• Al
          Alejandra Villarroel Jan 29, 2008

I am also a victim of Grand Getaways Club from Margarita Island, Venezuela. I bought their membership on April 11, 2005 and I has never being able to enjoy their "wonderful discounted offers"... Grand Getaways is pure FRAUD / SCAM. Last year, on February 2007, I went back to their offices in Margarita Island, Venezuela and I met with one of their representatives for international bookings, she re-explained the contract to me and assured me that it was valid and each year I had the chance to obtain for free or at discounted rate all the clauses of the written contract. In fact, I tried to contact them few times by emails after my return to Canada (directly to a representative in Margarita Island, through the email: [email protected], I exchanged emails with a lady called Graciela Calderin, responsible for International Bookings) requesting a quote for several discounted offers documented in my written contract (cruise departing from Florida, hotels in North America, etc) and they were never able to deliver. They told me they had strict conditions to do the bookings so I could not benefit from my contact at that time... then, I tried again to book while respecting ALL the conditions, and they quoted a cruise with Carnival at a higher price than what I could have got it on-line by myself. Notice that I was supposed, based on my written contract, to get that Cruise for FREE and only had to pay the taxes and an small accomodation fee.

Grand Getaways — Grand Getaways is a big rip-off!

I bought Grand Getaways in St. Martin and according to the US office they are not connected, yet now I am a...