The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Go Grand Getaways — scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Does anyone have information on Go Grand Getaways Vacation Club. They scammed me and my wife for $4900. They promise you the moon then when you look into scheduling a vacation, the prices are no different than if you booked it yourself on the internet. We would definitely like to join in on a lawsuit against this thieving company.
More Go Grand Getaways Complaints & Reviews
- Grand Getaways - Grand Getaways is a big rip-off!
- Go Grand Getaways - Travel Club Fraud
- Grand Getaways Vacation Travel Club - It's a scam
- Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways - Refused to refund renewal fee
- Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways - Cancel the membership and get refunded
- Grand Getaways - Maintenance Fee Scam
- Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways - Charged without my consent
- Coast to Coast - Extended New/Used Car Breakdown Warranty
- Grand Getaways - Scam
- Coast to Coast - Poor service