The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Coast Dental — bait and switch sales tactics
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Went in 3 weeks ago for a consultation, was told I needed a deep cleaning. I was quoted and given a estimate for $219.00. Went back today for the cleaning, as soon as they put you in the chair the selling starts! All of a sudden I need special antibiotics, and other stuff not mentioned in the original consultation. As I am sitting there with the bib on they want me to sign off on $484.00! I would not be up-sold. This should have told to me at the fist consultation. They are a large corporation and focus on sales not dentistry! It was like buying a used car and going into the back room. When I got home I looked them up on the net and found a ton of complainants for the same type of tactics. Stay away! You should be able to trust a doctors office!
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Coast Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Coast Dental - fraud and cheating
- Coast Dental - rip-off
- Coast Dental - overcharges
- Coast Dental - lied about cavities
- Coast Dental - substandard dental service
- Coast Dental - liars and thieves
- Coast Dental - petient credit refund
- Coast Dental - patient/doctor privacy
- Coast Dental - overcharging and slow refunds
- Coast Dental - did not complete work as promised