Coach Outletscam

C

I ordered a bag from this website thinking it was an actual Coach Outlet. I assumed it was like any other outlet store which normally sells authentic merchandise with slight defects. So I ordered a Black, leather cross body bag for my daughter, paid $89 USD and the bag I received was a gray, pleather horrible bag that looked nothing like the one I ordered. I went to the website and of course, could not access Customer service and though they advertise returns accepted, you can not click on anything, the shipping receipt had no return address-only a company name written in Chinese. Luckily for me, I still had the original order confirmation email so I emailed the person that sent it to me. Surprisingly he answered back and asked me to send a picture of the bag I received, so I sent a pic of the bag I ordered and the bag I rc'd, a picture of his email address and the order confirmation-I also emailed a copy to the authentic Coach site. This person informed me I rc'd correct order but the lighting made it look different and offered to credit me 1/2 my money if I returned the bag. I was now acting on principle and it was no longer about the money and I informed him of that and threatened to investigate his gmail account and file a lawsuit and he finally gave me an address to return bag. So if ANYONE has ordered from coachoutlet4s.com and needs a return address, the one I rc'd is: Zhang Jinglong Putian University Putian, China 351100-email I had is: [protected]@gmail.com. For all others-BEWARE-there is NO COACH OUTLET ONLINE-they are all scammers-most based in China. The Coach people advised me they are forwarding my complaint to their Fraud Investigation department so if you get scammed-email or call the actual Coach Store-they advised me they are trying to stop these people from scamming Coach customers.

• Sc
    SCRed Aug 25, 2018

how about this website: http://www.coachoutlet-clearance.us.com

• Kr
    Kratoast Dec 31, 2011

I got poop in the mail Don't order from these guys. In all seriousness the bag and accessories were obvious fakes. (and I'm just a dude who hasn't but a clue of coach and their merchandise.)

• Th
    ThadMan Dec 02, 2011

They got me too, but I didn't even get a purse... I got scammed. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

• Es
    espo Dec 10, 2010

I'm glad I came to check out the reviews on ecoach.com, I kinda felt something wasn't right when they had no contact info listed on there site. Also last year I got caught by buying from a web site that offered ugg boots
    at almost half the reg price, I thought it was great, but I was wrong, I had a hard time getting my money back, but I did get it back. My new Rule is only buy from well known web sites if you do this you will never get hurt.
    And only sites that have contact address and phone numbers listed plus always check out reviews on the company. Happy Holidays Everyone

MADDBW Nov 08, 2010

I too fell prey to the Coach Outlet Scam, I didn't know Coach doesn't have one online. BEWARE I spent $150 finding that out watch out for MOBITOPAY.COMSHENZHEEN CN that's who took the money out of my account. Air International EMS Express. Co is supossed to be the package handling company false also. There should be a better way of protecting consumers who want to shop online! I am very angry!!!