Coachhandbag

S Jan 01, 2020

I am from U.K. and recently visited U.S. I bought a Coach handbag from MERRIMACK, SUITE 341, 80 Preimium Outlet, NH 03054 on December 27th 2019.
I was told at the till that I would receive 12 months international guarntee via email which I have not recived however I have received a surevy email about Coach customer service!
The handbag I bought, the zip dose not wrok prpoerly.
I did not expect bad quility item from such a high end product.

Please can someone send me the 12 months warrenty and guide me on how to get the bag replaced?

Many thanks,