Complaints & Reviews

customer service

Absolutely The Worst Customer Service.
Or should say Non-Service.
Placed order for two items shipping to same location to arrive before Christmas.
Promised Delivery by December 20, 2019 shipping via UPS.
On December 21st got email stating they shipped with some obscure Shipping method and the only tracking number provided no information.
Tried calling several times and no one ever picked up. Left phone number for call back...no such luck. Sent email and you guessed it...no response.
I will be disputing the credit card charge and now will scramble to find replacement gifts for my family on Christmas Eve.
Don't waste your time with this Horrible Company!

my parcel (shoes) don't delivery/receive

Hi P2GO, please give me the clear and detail information about the parcel with number P2G61363407 (my...

Personal Creations

disappointed

I ordered a Family Initial & Name Wood Sign with my husband's and my names on it. They promised to finish it within several business days but in fact, it took them over a month. I am very disappointed. Not that we urgently needed it, but I would like to deal with people who keep their word. I understand that something different things may happen, but they could have notified me at least instead of making me wait for 6 weeks. It's very unprofessional, guys.

Slow shipping, extra charges

I made an order on www.personalcreations.com and bought a gift. I decided that it was better to pay for shipping to get my item as quick as possible. So I paid for fast shipping and was promised 2 day delivery which was very nice.
But my item did not arrive, and not only that, they also charged some extra money without my permission. I sent them a message using their online contact form but they did not reply, then I found their contact phone number and called. I explained what happened they promised to fix everything and asked me to wait on hold. They finally returned 35 minutes later and said that unfortunately they were not able to help me. They said that they can offer me a small discount on my next order.
That was terrible!! Instead of 2 day shipping I got 23 day delivery and also lost my money!

They are not to be trusted

I made an order and bought something from PersonalCreations website. They had a free shipping offer and I was really happy about that. When I paid for my order I noticed that they charged more and when I contacted customer service they said that I was charged a shipping fee. They said that was a mistake and promised that I'll get my money back soon and said that I need to be patient. I heard only empty promises and I didn't see that there was anything done to resolve my issue. Last time I contacted PersonalCreations they said they need more time. These guys are highly unprofessional and are not to be trusted. I want my money back as soon as possible!

Damaged order

I have ordered a cute mug for my husband as a surprise gift from www.personalcreations.com. I paid extra money for the express shipping and when I received my order I saw that it was damaged due to the poor packaging. I contacted PersonalCreations customer care and they asked me to show them pictures of the damages. I took a picture where it was clearly visible that there was a huge crack. They said that it was not their fault and also told that there was nothing they could do. I'm extremely disappointed with these guys, they saw there was a problem but did not care about that! I will never order from them again!

Sneaky Business Practice

Ordered a couple of cute Father's Day items online after seeing them in a Personal Creations catalog. Upon checkout, I noticed a $3.99 charge per item for personalization. I was surprised by this, so I went back to see if I had missed that little notation and found NO MENTION of this extra charge in the item descriptions on the website or in the catalog. I did finally find it in the catalog on the hard copy order form, but how many people see that? By not mentioning it with the item price, I feel they lead customers to believe that the personalization is included in the price (They ARE called "Personal Creations", after all), so it seems a sneaky practice to hit you with this charge at checkout! Shame on them! Get your personalized items from someplace else!

Nightmare customer service

On 11/29/10, I placed an online order with Personal Creations, a company owned by ProFlowers. They promised delivery by 12/10, and never did fulfill it with out any notification to me. Had I not called on Thursday, 12/23 and inquired they never would have notified me. This was a business gift and is unacceptable. AFter 5 calls and never getting a supervisor, they offered me a $25 gift certificate. The order I placed was for $40, so I told them to keep their money. Perhaps they will use it to improve their customer service and/or computer systems!!

Scam

I'm yet another victim of Personal Creations' false advertising.

The item I was interested in purchasing was pictured with personalization and advertised for $39.99. I also found another item (advertised with personalization) for $29.99.

Upon checkout, a message popped up on the screen reading "your purchase has qualified for a free standard shipping rebate". I was relieved because I noticed that the shipping charges applied at checkout were $10 for each shipment! Their warehouse must be on an uninhabited island to justify that kind of shipping cost for something that the USPS could deliver for half the money...priority!

I followed the instructions on how to get my rebate and discovered that the 'freeshipping.com' site where the rebate is supposed to come from wants my credit card information to buy a membership to get the free shipping rebate...HUH?? Did I read that correctly?! Needless to say, I'll be canceling my order 1st thing tomorrow. Unethical to say the least.

As consumers, here we are in a depressed economy struggling just to make ends meet, never mind stretching our budgets to buy gifts for family, and there's good 'ole corporate America continuing to screw us all along the way.

Mari25 Feb 06, 2009

I ordered a wall plate with my child's name, birthday etc. When it came, the personalization was terrible and looked nothing like the script pictured in their catalogue.

In the (failed) attempt at fancy script, all of the number 7s were made to look like Z. So it said that my child was born on May 1Z, 200Z with the weight of Z.Z...you get the picture.

I wasn't going to hang that on the wall, so I called their customer service. I was told that since the item is personalized, they can't give a refund.

However, I can pay to ship this back to them and they will be happy to send me another one.

Here's the catch though: since they are not the ones actually doing the personalization (probably some factory), they can't guarantee that it will look any different.

And yes, at my request they will put a notation in their computer about the problem with the script. BUT as they very helpfully informed me that will be completely useless, as people doing the writing have no access whatsoever to their system.

So basically there was no solution, and I guess they wanted me to just deal with it. I called my credit card and let them do the battle, but it was just too ridiculous.

But incredibly enough, I still didn't learn my lesson. I decided to order a pair of wine glasses for my parents' anniversary. The letter "r" in my father's name was spelled backwards. That's right people, backwards. When I called them again I was told it was a "variation of the script) Riiiiiight... So the plate story repeated itself again. But now I've been fooled twice, so I learned my lesson.

• Bh
    bhbhbh311 Apr 02, 2013

ordered an Easter Basket after hearing about it on the radio. I went online found what i wanted and ordered a basket 5 days before Easter. At no time did they say the basket would not be delivered on or before Easter (why would they let me order a holiday gift online if they know it won't be delivered on or specific day). I contacted them once I looked up the FedEx tracking # and saw it was not going to be delivered before Easter. I had to go out and purchase another basket for my daughter since it was not coming. I asked for a refund and offered to send the basket back upon arriving. They responded to me once it was delivered saying they cannot give a refund and will not except the basket back since it was delivered and personalized (the name Emma is on it which is a pretty common name) If they would have notified me upon expected delivery date as I ordering I would not have purchased the product. They stated sorry for the inconvienence. What a customer service department. I will not purchase anything from this company or it's affiliats if they don't fix the problem and hassle this was not only for me but for future customers who get tricked into buying something for a holiday and not getting it on time.

Your Desired Resolution:
    I wish to have my money refunded and something put in place so if someone orders a product for a holiday upon finalizing the order they get notified that it may not or will not arrive before the date of the holiday.

• Vi
    Villy Jun 15, 2016

I had ordered for a personalized gift from Personalcreations.com. I had ordered a gift for my brother a sports related personal creation. I had paid via my credit card. I was charged the very same day. I was told that it would be delivered within 2 to 3 weeks that was okay because I had ordered just like that for my little brother. Three weeks had passed but my brother did not receive anything. I was very annoyed because it was delayed so I tried contacting them via emails but never got a reply so I got a hold of their phone number that was mentioned on their website and I called them but unfortunately never got through here too. I always got the answering machine and I never received a call back from them. I was very annoyed finally my brother got the gift but it was not what I had ordered for. I was very disappointed. My brother liked it but I had ordered what he really liked which he did not get and I did not want to return this because god knows when he would get another one or if he would ever get his gift back. I will never order anything from Personalcreations.com again.

• Sc
    Scoop T Jun 15, 2016

Ordered $200 worth of kids presents for Christmas. Received a "your order has been delivered" email shortly after. I come to find out presents were never delivered. Called Personal Creations. They said they would be late, but would arrive week after Christmas. Caled again. Delayed, but on their way. They have been shipped. It's Jan 20th. Called Personal Creations. Told orders were not shipped, but can refund for them now. Completely missing the fact they were Christmas presents and they've had by $200 for all this time. No compensation. No offer to remedy, not that I'll ever order or speak to Personal Creations again.

Do not order from them

Currently I am on maternity leave from delivering a baby less than 3 weeks ago, so I thought the proper venue to still get an adequate gift for my husband would be to order online. I found a site called personalcreations.com and found two great items to make our Valentine's Day special and show him how much I appreciate him. I ordered my items in time for GUARANTEED SHIPPING by the holiday, and I was contacted on that Thursday letting me know that my order was on hold due to them needing more information. After speaking with a customer service rep, I was informed that they could send my items out expedited shipping, but due to there still needing to be personalization I would not receive my items by the holiday. WHAATT??!! It's little hokey to get the item on the following Wednesday if it is a Valentine's gift. My holiday is now ruined, and this was to be our first Valentine's Day after being married and I wanted to get him something that was special, well thought out and from the heart. Thanks to personalized creations my day is ruined!!

Fraudulent charges

Personal Creations faciliates recurring fraudulent charges through a company which appears on your statement as UMP*SIMPMINE. If you use Personal Creations through MyPoints, complain to MyPoints. Please note that these charges happen every month and will not go away on their own. Go to your bank and file a report. Also, write Personal Creations and tell them not to support this unethical company.

Wrong/missing items

I ordered several items to be shipped to family in New Jersey for Christmas. The pkg arrived in a timely...

I will never use them again

Was told in December that the corrected product would be shipped to me after Christmas. Printed "The Abbott"...

Terrible quality product!

Ordered handpainted marble tile 11/27. Rec'd 12/15. Quality of painting is AWFUL! Bright yellow front...

Poor Poor Customer Service and extremely Rude representative

I ordered a tshirt which was supposed to have personalization and a picture on it as a birthday gift.

My shirt arrived with no personalization on it just the picture but according to my invoice and order,
there was supposed to be personalization on the shirt.

I called the company to let them know the situation and to have them replace the shirt. The customer
service rep Jennifer S. insisted that my shirt contained the personalization and said that I was
wrong and the company will not redo the order or refund the shirt since it has the picture on it.

basically, their customer service associate, Jennifer S. said that this is not the company policy and it is my problem that the personalization does not exist on the shirt.

I had asked that they pay for the return shipping on the shirt as it is not what I ordered and replace the
shirt with what I had ordered... not an outlandish request.

Poor Poor Customer Service and extremely Rude representative.

• Ke
    Kelly Apr 08, 2008

I ordered something from Personal creations which the product was fine but about a month later I got a charge on my account from UMG BUYERSEDGE for 11.99.
    I had to have my credit card canceled and contacted the company UMG BUYERSEDGE at 1-888-326-7156 and they advised when I paid by credit card on PErsonal creations they signed me up for this buyers edge??? I never signed up for anything and I didn't give authorization.
    They advised that I will be refunded the 11.99 but I am not to positive but I have kept my authorization # and also the rep I spoke with.
    Now I am trying to get through with Personal Creations.
    Terrible company for giving out Credit card info.

• Ra
    Ray Dec 15, 2008

Looks like a normal ordering site. I ordered a little onsie for a baby, $19.95. It said, 'tax in Ill. only' and I live in New York. No chance to review charges, they submit for over $30.00. Tax, personalization fee, outrageous shipping and handling, and no chance to review or cancel. I called them, they deny they submit without showing you how much---then they say you can't cancel because they get their sales posted at different times during the day.

I told them this was a total rip off, over $30.00 for a onsie, they were getting reported immediately. Then they said to call back after 2pm and cancel. I doubt it will go that easily.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices