Coach — coach handbag worn out after only 10 months.
On 3/22/2018, I purchased a Coach purse in Orlando, FL while on vacation. I am a work at home woman and use it sparingly. I was told I had a year's warranty on it. Last night, I noticed the bottom of the purse was worn looking and the seams were discolored and the straps are showing wear and tear. I used the Coach cleaner and that didn't work. I expected more from a Coach product. It's been only 10 months and I thought your product would last longer than that When I tried to return it, I was told by the Coach Store in Grapevine Mills, TX, that I had waited too long and it was not possible. I thought you would stand by your product and I'm very disappointed. I will be more than happy to send it to you for you to see.
Lois L. Kasznia
More Coach Complaints & Reviews
- Coach Bags Outlet - fake fake fake goods
- Coach Outlet Online - scam!!!
- Coach Outlet - fraud
- Coach handbags - worst customer service
- Coach Outlet - purse falling apart
- Coach - Handbag
- Coach - handles on handbag
- Coach Outlet - coach handbags poor quality and bad customer service
- Coach - sunglasses case (coach)
- Coach - racist comments