Having problems with RussellStover?

RussellStover Customer Service Contacts

4900 Oak Street
Kansas City, Missouri
United States - 64112-2702
Customer Service hours:

Monday -Friday: 7:00 am -7:30 pm

Stores

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with RussellStover Customer Service. Initial RussellStover complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for RussellStover above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about RussellStover. Discuss the issues you have had with RussellStover and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Russell Stover — Metal fragments in butter cream caramel's

Just a warning to maybe check the line equipment for a possible gear or other metal fragment/chip that I...

Bolivia

RussellstoverI will not order anything from russellstover ever again!

When I made my order I wanted to take a standard 5-7 day shipping but it automatically picked 2 day express shipping and charged some extra from me. I tried to contact RussellStover but they did not reply.
My order arrived about two weeks later even though I paid for the express shipping! I tried to contact RussellStover many times because I wanted to refund the shipping money but they ignored me. I will not order anything from RussellStover ever again!

Russell Stover CandiesPoor quality

I remember when Russel Stover meant a good quality chocolate. NO MORE. Your quality has consistently declined over the past 15 years, and reeks of a chemical smell. This includes Whitman's chocolates.

We are now purchasing See's brand, which has excellent quality, and is consistant.

• Ev
        evelyn craig Dec 10, 2010

i purchased a box of your mint dreams from walmart store in lebanon, pa and the candy was old and so hard you couldn't even bite through the mints.

• Ke
        Keats9264 Dec 03, 2013

Russell Stover is still awesome. Not sure how it "wreaks of chemicals." I grew up in a Nestle town - from the original Swiss Chocolate company - and I know chocolate. In my opinion, Russell Stover is the best there is now.

Russell Stover — Bad service

I've been ordering LARGE amounts of discounted expired holiday candy from Russell Stover for years now...