Club Pogowrongly suspended!

D

I had my Pogo account suspended as it was said that I had used an inappropriate word. The word was incorrectly spelled and was not one I have ever used. Either this was an accidental typing error (I don't recall exactly) or the person who reported me was being malicious. I contacted EA games to explain and only got a standard reply with no evidence or a full explanation. I was a member of Club pogo for some time and even set up a league a few times, but due to one nasty and disruptive pogo player (non-member I might add) I had to shut them down. Pogo did nothing whatsoever about this player, who had spoiled everything for a lot of my league members, this person had used foul language on more than one occasion, but nothing was ever done about this. Due to all the above, I decide that I would not renew my Club Pogo membership as I feel they failed to listen to me several times and did not answer me fully or try to rectify any of the situations. I had made many friends on Pogo, and sadly I have lost contact with quite a few due to this dispute I have with Pogo. I don't feel that I should pay for a service that treats you so badly, yet allows non-members to abuse and disrupt an otherwise pleasant place to meet new people and have fun.

In closure, I strongly recommend Club Pogo, find someway of making sure they look after their members properly and provide proof of any given complaints.

• Go
    goodWILD WILL58 Dec 17, 2014

YES, MY COMPLAINT IS THERE IS A PERSON POGO NAMED CHAMBALA3 SAYING SHE IS MY WIFE AND IS SENDING OBSCENE MESSAGES TO MY FEMALE FRIENDS!!I HAVE NEVER SPOKE TO THIS IDIOT OR KNOW HER. SHE SAYS SHE LIVES WHERE I DO AND THE ISP SAYS IT TOO. NO ONE IS HERE BUT ME AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT CAN BE DONE TO STOP THIS FROM CONTINUING!!! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS.PLEASE, HELP!!!

• Pr
    Primas Sep 26, 2014

Dear Pogo

my complaint is that I don't have pogo on m Iphone, I
    pay on a regular basis and all of the sudden I can't. This is totally unfair and I want it fixed or else I will figure out a way to cause some damage to your reputation. [email protected]&holes get it fixed :(

• Ms
    msrainey2140 Jan 16, 2014

since I java update
    ed I can't get into any pogo games I'm a pogo club member

so can you reset my computer msrainey2140

• Pe
    Pet_Punkin Dec 15, 2013

This is a follow-up to my post of 24th of Oct, 2013. If you have issues with Pogo, be persistent. For three solid weeks I contacted and recontacted EA. I refused to give up, and in the end was given my full membership back, plus a couple of extra months to make up for all the hassle and frustration. Had I known that a case can be escalated to higher authority I would have requested (or to be honest, demanded) that it be escalated a while ago. So my advise to you is that if you are not receiving satisfaction in your case, request that it be escalated. Don't give up. Persistence is the key.

• Pe
    Pet_Punkin Oct 24, 2013

When Pogo announced the closure of the UK site, I tried playing on the US site immediately, figuring it was going to happen sooner or later anyway. I was immediately put off by the constant messages about winners in the chat screen. Prior to the UK site being introduced, they did not announce winners in the chat screen. We are not eligible for prizes, but we pay more for membership, so these constant announcements are very obnoxious. I sent a letter of complaint and went back to playing on the UK site. Pogo told me these announcements could be turned off, but following their instructions I found that this feature did not work. When I told them this, they said they were working on it. This is all now approximately two years ago. It is still not fixed.

A little over a year ago I decided to quit Pogo because they obviously don't care about their players outside of the US and Canada (although I suspect they don't care much about them either - just their money). When I started the cancellation process, Pogo offered me a deal to stay with them: pay for one year, get a second year at half price. I hesitated, but then accepted the offer, taking my membership through to November of 2014.

After one of Pogo's "site improvements" the renewal information vanished from everyone's account page. When they fixed that, and the renewal information was visible again, I saw that I had lost a year of membership. I wrote to tell them. Their response was that I am paid through January 2014 and will automatically renew another year at that point. I wrote again, telling them that I will not automatically renew, because I took my payments details off their site, and that I actually am paid through November 2014 anyway, so should not have to pay again in January. The response was exactly the same as the first message from them, with one addition - "this case is now closed."

So Pogo cheated me out of 10 months of paid membership. I'm not only losing the money from those 10 months I paid for, but the money for gem items I had bought and can in no way use up in the next three months. Do NOT give them money. Pogo is definitely a cheat.

George Quelette Nov 16, 2012

I have been a member for some time.
    Now you are billing me twice for your service.
    george Quelette
    crasygeo
    american1

• Je
    Jenell Parker Jul 12, 2012

I have been a member of pogo.com for awhile. I cannot log in today. I can log in from another computer, but not mine. It seems windows updated over night and I think that might be the reason. I have checked java and it is installed. I did try to upgrade the java and it would not install.

• Wa
    walter augustine Mar 27, 2012

I canceled pogo some yers ago, because of trouble (long story) but i enjoyed the games so much that I decided to try it again --- wrong!!! it worked for awile just untill thay got my money ---then it stoped working im going to do my best to tell everone that pogo is a skam!! you should be ashamed. If im wrong in this --please contact me ! I cant contact you so i dont expect to here from you----keep my money and go f*** yourself. its the last time you will here from me.

• Ke
    kerrmoorkid Mar 08, 2012

I have been unable to enter into membership rooms. I have had this problem for over a week. I thought perhaps it was a Pogo glinch but it was never corrected Please advise.

• Ro
    rosebud70824 Jan 24, 2012

ihave a account When to check about it, an renewal an now all i get is quest it drop me out all together an wants me to start over after 2 years. where do my account go? ???

• Pi
    pinkblastshar941 Jan 12, 2012

why can't i access club pogo. my account is up to date. why are there intermission on the games?

• Nu
    number8 Nov 13, 2011

Let me guess you kept your card on file?
    Let me guess again even though the Terms of Service is on the site in 3 different places you never bothered to read it right?
    Let me further guess you think it's Pogo's fault that they stated in the TOS that by keeping your card on file you grant them PERMISSION to charge your card yearly and that it's there fault that they also place that notification RIGHT UNDER your card information on your subscription page.

YOU left your card on file YOU didn't read the terms of service granting them permission to charge you YOU deserved to lose 39.99 for your neglect and laziness.

• Nm
    nmneumayer66 Nov 02, 2011

doesn't matter where I try to get on, all of the sudden I just can't get on. I'm due to renew in Dec, but why would I if I can't use it? This is not the first time this has happened. Help

• Mo
    mommom100 Jul 22, 2011

I have been a member since 2000, I lost my job and was unable to pay the 39.99 fee. Well, I wanted to renew my membership today, and found that all the tokens I have paid for are all gone. I paid for them every year. what bull

• Pa
    Patricia E. Green Mar 29, 2011

I have a complaint...cant seem to reach club pogo games as I used to, what has happenned? I'm a member in good standing, so what do I do now?

• RaVen Blackehart Feb 28, 2011

Get a Mac.

aggram Dec 30, 2010

No answer here so will wait to hear from someone, anyone..

HELP!!!

aggram Dec 30, 2010

For some reason when trying to get the Thursday bonus points it will not give them up, can you help me do the right thng??Please and thank you.aggram

• Du
    dukerply Dec 15, 2010

I would like to know where my games are that I order in oct still have not recieved they where taken off my mastercard [email protected]

• Os
    osmond Dec 10, 2010

paid money but havent got it on computer

• Os
    osmond Dec 10, 2010

i, ve also paid an don, t have it delivered

• Cr
    creamy748 Nov 26, 2010

i would like to know why 50+ time to bowl was given to a league. i have been a member for 4 yrs. now and bowled in that room ever since. some of ur members are as upset as i am. Many of them were there when i joined. we can't get together now because the league is there most of the time.
    would appreciate knowing why.

GENE FLANAGIN Nov 14, 2010

HELP I CANNOT LOG IN OR ACCESS MY ACCOUNT. SO I CANNOT PLAY MY GAMES FOR ABOUT A WEEK. IVE TRIED DIFFEERENT WAY TO FIX THE PROBLEM AND NOT GETTING ANYWHERE. PLEASE HELP PUT IN CORRECT PASS WORD AND NAME. HELP

GENE FLANAGIN Nov 14, 2010

I GET NOWHERE WHEN I LOG IN IVE BEEN WITH POGO MANY YEARS AND NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM, I CANNOT LOG IN WITH THE CORRECT EMAIN AND PASS WORD. I CANNOT ACCESSES MY ACCOUNT. JAVA OK AND POP UPS OK. PLEASE HELP

• Ca
    cajunemmyplay Oct 29, 2010

i have the same problem with my membership, my user name is cajunemmy play if you could help me please . thank you

• Ca
    catherine alderton Oct 26, 2010

i have paid for my club pogo subscription on 29th of sept but as yet i am not connected why does it take so long i miss playing for my badges as my computer is my only way of keeping sane please help [email protected]

• Wl
    wlmrtgg1943 Oct 10, 2010

i can not get on club pogo. my users name is wlmrtgg1943t, my membership should not be do until april or march 2011. this is the second time this has happened. if can not fix cancel membership and i would not use my credit card

Andrea Oct 04, 2010

Try to log in pogo and dont let me. Im a member.Please help me. [email protected]

• Al
    alfred whitley Sep 28, 2010

We are complaiting about the subscription and how many account do we have.Are you double charging us. pleased respond we can not gwet in concact with you.

• Al
    alfred whitley Sep 28, 2010

my complaint is I can not get on games. Keep sending me e-mail that my subscription has been updated. Then I want to know how many account I have. Please respond Alfred Whitley

• Ka
    kathryn moberly Sep 22, 2010

cannot get into pogp exclusive game site

joan mccoy Sep 06, 2010

y wont u anwer...phone or email..this is so embarassing...i NEVER use improper language...check b4 u react wrongly...innocent til proven...or is it gulity until proven to pogo...

joan mccoy Sep 06, 2010

facebk notified me that my acct was hacked into..or phishing...and my feiends were all sent dirty stuff...now i thought i resolved the problem and as i was playing pogo i was booted out and cant play due to someone else using vulgar lanuage etc...dont they check...facebk said they would notify ev1 on my email n facebk act...they never said how long either...hey pogo whats up...sure wasnt this grandmother of four.

• Jy
    jyrck535 Aug 19, 2010

i cannot load any private game rooms in pogo. can anybody help. Club pogo is my life line. Lost without it

• To
    tomisgrama09 Aug 16, 2010

I paid for my club pogo with a check through PayBy Cash for a year.That was in July 2010, August 13th I was cancelled.I have proof of paying, but no one seems to care.I paid in advance, Does that make my money null and void?They did not apply to my acct. nor will they return it. Pogo you are going to lose a lot of costomers if you don't do something about this mess.

• Po
    POLISHLADY Aug 13, 2010

I would like to make a complaint.
    I was playing Showbiz Slots and as it was spinning it stopped and i had the 3 trophys.. then the lights were flashing and bells was going off.. it said you won j/p wich was 2000. dollars...and some cents... then it dropped after about 4 minutes... i was angry and i wrote to pogo about this... the reponse i got was well that happens... no no it shouldnt happen... i shouldve gotten paid that money because i hit that j/p... thats unfair and proves to me that the sold called winners are either made up or pogo workers and their friends...
    what kind of a scam is this into making people beleive there are real winners... if there are real winners then i am one of them and shouldve got what pogo promises...
    seriously thinking in not renewing once my membership is up..
    wheres my money,

• De
    Demeitrius Johnson Jul 28, 2010

I won a jackpot back in Feburary 2010 I was suppose to recieve my money in 90 days and haven't only thing that I've been getting is ads for the company instead of my check. I want to know how to get in touch with the company to see if they're trying not to pay me.

• Po
    POGOBOOTERROR Jul 15, 2010

I terminated my account as well, i am very good in the game scrabble, at first i thought the kicking me out the game dead in the middle was some kind of error within pogo itself. Then i noticed this only happens when im winning the game will dead freeze in the middle then kick me out the game. Then i learned a trick to beat that i started reloading the page so that i can be right back at the game i was playing again. Well i go to do the reload thing and BAM its not lit up anymore..Then it dawned on me that this boot only happens in games which i am winning..ITS POGO..they are literally booting me out the game if i am winning. I was so annoyed ...I to have paid for pogo for 6 years now...Now after reading these comments im thinking that this is their resolution when they believe people are cheating...I even try to play fast so they can see clearly im not cheating..but still i get booted..then i said these a--holes are doing this for fun..its a game to piss people off..kick you out when your winning...terminate your accounts for almost no reason at all..its a game where people who have spent so much money get treated with little or no respect..POGO IF YOUR READING THIS..BE CAREFUL OF THE THINGS THAT CAN CAUSE YOU MORE DAMAGE THEN GOOD IN THE LONG WRONG. IM PRETTY SURE YOU GUYS SEE YOUR PAID ACCOUNTS DROPPING..I PERSONALLY KNOW SEVERAL PEOPLE WHO HAVE CANCELED THEIR ACCOUNT.

• Ce
    cemeteryboys Jul 02, 2010

I have been playing the free games on pogo for some time. I have three favorites. Now, I can't play these games. But I can play other games that are not favorites. What is the deal?