Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Lottery Scams Electronic Arts (EA) wrongly suspended!

Electronic Arts (EA) - wrongly suspended!

D
Author of the complaint
3:21 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I had my Pogo account suspended as it was said that I had used an inappropriate word. The word was incorrectly spelled and was not one I have ever used. Either this was an accidental typing error (I don't recall exactly) or the person who reported me was being malicious. I contacted EA games to explain and only got a standard reply with no evidence or a full explanation. I was a member of Club pogo for some time and even set up a league a few times, but due to one nasty and disruptive pogo player (non-member I might add) I had to shut them down. Pogo did nothing whatsoever about this player, who had spoiled everything for a lot of my league members, this person had used foul language on more than one occasion, but nothing was ever done about this. Due to all the above, I decide that I would not renew my Club Pogo membership as I feel they failed to listen to me several times and did not answer me fully or try to rectify any of the situations. I had made many friends on Pogo, and sadly I have lost contact with quite a few due to this dispute I have with Pogo. I don't feel that I should pay for a service that treats you so badly, yet allows non-members to abuse and disrupt an otherwise pleasant place to meet new people and have fun.

In closure, I strongly recommend Club Pogo, find someway of making sure they look after their members properly and provide proof of any given complaints.

Helpful? 0 0

More Electronic Arts (EA) complaints & reviews

134 comments
A
Apr 24, 2008 3:21 pm

pinochle games in pogo is not working again..every time i try to play the game of pinochle, it never lets you enter the game or it freezes up on you and stays that way. this is unfair as a paying customer, i deserve to play the game i choose, without delays or interruptions. is something wrong with the pinochle game..and the spade game is doing the same thing..what's up? or money back please.

Feb 20, 2007 3:21 pm

I am so disgusted with the Pogo Pinochle games. Half the time I can't get into a game and then my cards won't pop up when I click on them. I just renewed my Pogo membership, but am thinking about cancelling it as it is useless the way it is now.

Jul 22, 2011 3:21 pm

I have been a member since 2000, I lost my job and was unable to pay the 39.99 fee. Well, I wanted to renew my membership today, and found that all the tokens I have paid for are all gone. I paid for them every year. what bull

C
Nov 26, 2010 3:21 pm

i would like to know why 50+ time to bowl was given to a league. i have been a member for 4 yrs. now and bowled in that room ever since. some of ur members are as upset as i am. Many of them were there when i joined. we can't get together now because the league is there most of the time.
would appreciate knowing why.

Aug 22, 2009 3:21 pm

No one should ever use this site you can never contact them on their site and even when you use their phone number noone ever picks up it is just a message system. They have stolen money from so many people without giving them their full membership no one should ever trust this site.

Jul 28, 2009 3:21 pm

I can't play any games Pogd said to uinstall java and rein stall java I did that and also came along mcfee which has screw up me computer completly I can't get no email now no printing and most everything else. pogo just took $39.99 out of my account well knowing I have a huge problem please help me am 74 years old, been playing for 4 years lots of hours this is my only enjoyment thank you Please Please help

Jul 08, 2009 3:21 pm

I was wrongfully billed $39.99 to my checking account after almost a year of complete inactivity. I never authorized this bill and do not want this service at all. I have contacted my bank and EA to no response yet. I am becoming increasingly perturbed.

I appreciate any help and investigation in this matter.

H
May 16, 2009 3:21 pm

My Java is up to date & I've done every thing I can to get the games I want to play to load % they will not . Whhere do I go from here ?

V
Nov 29, 2008 3:21 pm

I have tried for months to play Bingo and Wheel of Fortune on the Club Pogo and am unable to download. The site will sometimes just freeze totally, or play for a few minutes and stop, or not even let me into site at all. Please fix Now. AOL advertises that we have free games, and Club Pogo advertises that we have free games. False advertisement. I need this taken care of NOW

Nov 03, 2008 3:21 pm

Every time I try to play a game on club pogo I get booted out. and have to sign on again. This happens every time and its getting frustrating. I'm about to cancel my membership if this is'nt corrected. It'snot once or twice that I have to sign on again, it's 5 or 6 times before I can get on. Please help. thank you

Oct 16, 2008 3:21 pm

i have tried to play my ususal games and all of a sudden i am locked out only allowed to play as a guest.. i have tried to log on to my acct. and cannot remember my password.i have asked you to send it to me and i never get an e-mail that you say you have sent all i want to do is pay my annual amount and play my games...please help me

L
Aug 20, 2008 3:21 pm

I gave a gift for a yr to my friend, and you are saying that hissubscribtion ran out, . I just gave him the gift in July, with my American Express card. His e-mail address is [email protected] His name on pogo teeoff32. I would like you to look into this situation and e-mail him and myself. Otherwise i will cancel his and mine. Thank you .

0 0

i have paid for my club pogo subscription on 29th of sept but as yet i am not connected why does it take so long i miss playing for my badges as my computer is my only way of keeping sane please help [email protected]

W
Oct 10, 2010 3:21 pm

i can not get on club pogo. my users name is wlmrtgg1943t, my membership should not be do until april or march 2011. this is the second time this has happened. if can not fix cancel membership and i would not use my credit card

A

We are complaiting about the subscription and how many account do we have.Are you double charging us. pleased respond we can not gwet in concact with you.

J
Aug 19, 2010 3:21 pm

i cannot load any private game rooms in pogo. can anybody help. Club pogo is my life line. Lost without it

0 0

I won a jackpot back in Feburary 2010 I was suppose to recieve my money in 90 days and haven't only thing that I've been getting is ads for the company instead of my check. I want to know how to get in touch with the company to see if they're trying not to pay me.

C

I have been playing the free games on pogo for some time. I have three favorites. Now, I can't play these games. But I can play other games that are not favorites. What is the deal?

P

I am a paying customer to the Club Pogo games. I have not been able to access the game website for over 3 weeks. Would like an explanation!

K
Mar 09, 2010 3:21 pm

I can not access club pogo. It keeps saying internet explorer can not display the web page. Everything else works

T

i am a club membeof club pogo and am dissatisfied witht the way they treat their members by not telling them when th system will be down or unavailable

P

I have paid for my subscription and it keeps telling me I owe and wont let me in..I was paid up for the year in april and I just paid for the month today ..what is going on..this is rediculous and i cant afford to keep doing this ..please help me with this problem.. thank you
Linda Pepperdine

Jun 06, 2009 3:21 pm

I keep getting thrown of the website for two days. Now
I cannot get into the games it will not load. Earlier when I could get on the games the website would shut me out saying OOPS!

D
Jun 02, 2009 3:21 pm

you sent me email to go to help.pogo.com i do not have password or email dont know either on.. SO PLEASE DO SOMETHING

Apr 03, 2009 3:21 pm

I am a member and not able to sign in to play any poco games and i want to know why i paid to play all pogo games

S
Dec 17, 2008 3:21 pm

I wrote a complaint just a few minuets ago, and I see they ommited I, ve lost over 650, 000 tokens. What a ripoff.

J
Dec 04, 2008 3:21 pm

I have 3 complains,
1 ) on pogo front page there is no place on my site that says(like it use to)For members only'
2) there is no pulldown bars on my games, the one that moves up and down.
3) I can't chat with my friends.
please fix this for me
Thankyou, jfarrin4player4

H
Nov 08, 2008 3:21 pm

I have a paid account with Club Pogo and it reverts back to Pogo and ads. I am unable to get into Club Pogo!

G
Oct 13, 2008 3:21 pm

when I go to play the games it comes up that all of the guest tables are full and I am not a guest-I'm a member (at forty dollars a year). It's impossible to get help from pogo.

Jun 16, 2008 3:21 pm

Whenever I first log in on my Pogo games, it takes over a minute for them to finally appear - after all of the teensy-weensy other little things I have use my mouse on, I have to keep going back and forth turning them off and on, before the games finallly become un-frozen - I am TIRED of this!

L
Jan 10, 2008 3:21 pm

In bowling i had a rank of 30 and then i lodded on today it was only 26 i know this isn't a major complaint but i have to bowl 20 games to get one rank so i would like this fixed please thank you.

0 0

YES, MY COMPLAINT IS THERE IS A PERSON POGO NAMED CHAMBALA3 SAYING SHE IS MY WIFE AND IS SENDING OBSCENE MESSAGES TO MY FEMALE FRIENDS!I HAVE NEVER SPOKE TO THIS IDIOT OR KNOW HER. SHE SAYS SHE LIVES WHERE I DO AND THE ISP SAYS IT TOO. NO ONE IS HERE BUT ME AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT CAN BE DONE TO STOP THIS FROM CONTINUING! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS.PLEASE, HELP!

Jul 22, 2009 3:21 pm

cannot credit my off line game points

Sep 26, 2014 3:21 pm

Dear Pogo

my complaint is that I don't have pogo on m Iphone, I
pay on a regular basis and all of the sudden I can't. This is totally unfair and I want it fixed or else I will figure out a way to cause some damage to your reputation. [email protected]&holes get it fixed :(

since I java update
ed I can't get into any pogo games I'm a pogo club member

so can you reset my computer msrainey2140

Dec 15, 2013 3:21 pm

This is a follow-up to my post of 24th of Oct, 2013. If you have issues with Pogo, be persistent. For three solid weeks I contacted and recontacted EA. I refused to give up, and in the end was given my full membership back, plus a couple of extra months to make up for all the hassle and frustration. Had I known that a case can be escalated to higher authority I would have requested (or to be honest, demanded) that it be escalated a while ago. So my advise to you is that if you are not receiving satisfaction in your case, request that it be escalated. Don't give up. Persistence is the key.

Oct 24, 2013 3:21 pm

When Pogo announced the closure of the UK site, I tried playing on the US site immediately, figuring it was going to happen sooner or later anyway. I was immediately put off by the constant messages about winners in the chat screen. Prior to the UK site being introduced, they did not announce winners in the chat screen. We are not eligible for prizes, but we pay more for membership, so these constant announcements are very obnoxious. I sent a letter of complaint and went back to playing on the UK site. Pogo told me these announcements could be turned off, but following their instructions I found that this feature did not work. When I told them this, they said they were working on it. This is all now approximately two years ago. It is still not fixed.

A little over a year ago I decided to quit Pogo because they obviously don't care about their players outside of the US and Canada (although I suspect they don't care much about them either - just their money). When I started the cancellation process, Pogo offered me a deal to stay with them: pay for one year, get a second year at half price. I hesitated, but then accepted the offer, taking my membership through to November of 2014.

After one of Pogo's "site improvements" the renewal information vanished from everyone's account page. When they fixed that, and the renewal information was visible again, I saw that I had lost a year of membership. I wrote to tell them. Their response was that I am paid through January 2014 and will automatically renew another year at that point. I wrote again, telling them that I will not automatically renew, because I took my payments details off their site, and that I actually am paid through November 2014 anyway, so should not have to pay again in January. The response was exactly the same as the first message from them, with one addition - "this case is now closed."

So Pogo cheated me out of 10 months of paid membership. I'm not only losing the money from those 10 months I paid for, but the money for gem items I had bought and can in no way use up in the next three months. Do NOT give them money. Pogo is definitely a cheat.

May 23, 2009 3:21 pm

payed for club membership on may 17 and still no word they received pay by mail payment.also this also happened a few years ago when I again sent money order to join club, they never send me my membership, but keep my money orders for pay by mail, and I, m sick of their crap, and want something done about this, or they can just send back my money orders.I have my money order receipt and it is [protected].our help will be greatly appreciated. Rose Uppgard e-mail [email protected] THANK YOU

May 25, 2009 3:21 pm

still waiting on word about my membership. sent in for promotion, and got no reply yet. I was given a confirmation CODE which is (964280so now you owe me a membership.sent it PAY BY CASH and have my receipt.so now I want answers . My screen name is [email protected], Rose Uppgard PS sent you my payment on MAY 17th 2009

W
May 30, 2009 3:21 pm

Not really a complaint, just never got order code to play games, if so guess I might have deleted it .Can you send it to me again, order number [protected].Your help would be so greatly appreciated

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

174 complaints