Clkbank*com Download$149

O

Recently when checking the credit card statement I found out that there are two transaction of inr674446 12.14.2013, deducted from my account by CLKBANK*Download.The merchant area code given on my statement is [protected] and the transaction ref is MT (Personal Information Removed)n (Personal Information Removed).
Please note that I did not authorise any payments nor received any services or general consumer products.
Kindly look into the matter and get the amount refunded/crdited in my account as soon as possible.
Thanks

• Mo
    Mocha5824 Feb 05, 2014

Hi, I'm in the uk and although I ordered a single item in the summer, I have realised that Clkbank have been taking money out of my account for the last 6mths. I would phone the company directly but from the UK this would cost me even more money.
    I did not authorise this payment and would like to be contacted to discuss the matter further.

• Ol
    Oleg Vorontsov Jan 27, 2014

Recently when checking the credit card statement I found out that there are transaction of 674446 12.14.2013, deducted from my account by CLKBANK*Download. The merchant area code given on my statement is [protected] and the transaction ref is MTn (Personal Information Removed).
    Thanks

• Ge
    gercus Jan 26, 2014

Полностью поддерживаю жалобы на этот сервис. Ни чего не заказывал, а деньги с карты забирают.Это мошенничество и надо с этим разобраться! И откуда у них мой счет?
    Сергей Герасименюк.

• Fl
    Floro Obligado Jan 25, 2014

I am being charged monthly showing in my credit card monthly bill/statement of account the following details: CLKBANK*COM_BPHG4EKP [protected] usa
    What I am being charged for?