Clickbank.comunknown charge on my credit card

P

I have an unknown charge on my credit card from Clickbank. I had ordered something through but had cancelled it d did receive a credit for the charges, butnow on my nxt statement I have a charge for 48.73 and have no idea what this is for. The infromation is as follows... CLKBANK*COM_WS7MKF9E [protected] ON. How do I find out what this is for and how do I stop it?

• St
    Steven Fishman Mar 05, 2021

RE; CLICKBANK FALSE BILLING FOR REVISION20.US DEFRAUDING ME OUT OF $319.72 FOR SUPPLEMENTS NEVER SHIPPED OR DELIVERED !!!

Steven Fishman wrote:
    2:46 PM (6 hours ago)
    to ReVision, Ph.D.

I am forwarding to the FBI Task Force in Riverside evidence that "Larry Stephenson" is a phony name. This fraudulent transaction will cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees to defend you and CLICKBANK in United States District Court.

You have 2 hours and 15 minutes to refund my money $319.72 before I send off the lengthy complaint I will be filing with the FBI and the Attorney Generals of Florida, Idaho, and California, and with the Montreal RCMP.

Be so governed accordingly.

ReVision states on their own web site in the disclaimers section:

"Larry Stephenson is a pen name used for marketing purposes and to protect the author's identity. Actor portrayal. Any likeness to a real Larry Stephenson living or dead is entirely coincidental."

Steven Fishman
    7:50 AM (14 hours ago)
    to Support

PAULA:

THE ORDER HAS NOT SHIPPED YET! I AM NOT GOING TO BE THE VICTIM OF A FRAUD -- I AM 71 YEARS OLD AND IF I FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE, THERE WILL BE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES! I NEED AN ANSWER NOW. IF I DO NOT HEAR BACK FROM YOU TODAY WITH A LEGITIMATE TRACKING NUMBER SHOWING THE 6 BOTTLES OF REVISION HAVE BEEN SHIPPED, I WILL BE FILING A COMPLAINT WITH NOT ONLY THE FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE BUT ALSO THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION. I WILL ALSO BE COMPLAINING ABOUT CLICKBANK, AS AN ACCESSORY TO MAIL FRAUD, UNDER 18 U.S.C. 1341, AND CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MAIL FRAUD UNDER 18 U.S.C. 1349. THE FBI WILL ALSO BE CONTACTED.

YOU HAVE TWO CHOICES:

1. EITHER SHIP MY PRODUCT OF 6 BOTTLES OUT TODAY BY UPS OR FEDEX, OR
    2. CREDIT ME WITH THE $319.72 I PAID ON MY CREDIT CARD.

I MUST HEAR BACK FROM YOU NO LATER THAN 5 PM TODAY. BE SO GOVERNED ACCORDINGLY!
    I have been diagnosed with Macular Degeneration and ReVision20 claimed to sell a supplement that addresses my deterioration vision. I watched your 1 hour presentation by "Larry" and ordered 6 ReVision supplements, which were supposed to be shipped to me in Yucca Valley the same day.

Fraud has occurred here.

I am notifying the FBI Task Force in Riverside County for the following reasons:

1. CLICKBANK claims the 6 ReVision bottles were shipped and UPS claims they have NOT been shipped.
    2. UPS has no record of the package ever being delivered to UPS or picked up from your Miami facility.
    3. CLICKBANK told me that UPS delivers the package to the USPS to be mailed. UPS said that is a lie. UPS n ever delivers packages to the Post Office to be re-shipped. [I am getting a sworn affidavit from them].
    4. The invoice on my Wells Fargo Debit Card was not billed from revision20.us but from CLICKBANK. Therefore, this is a conspiracy to defraud an elderly person under 18 U.S.C. 1349, according to the FBI Task Force.
    5. There is another product on Amazon called ReVision. I contacted them and they will be filing a copyright suit against you for copyright infringement and patent violation. I will be a cooperating witness in their lawsuit against you in their civil case if this becomes a criminal matter.

I am a retired person with nothing to do but pursue this for 8 hours a day.

I am demanding a refund of $319.72 by the end of business today. I have no confidence in your company because I have been viciously lied to. I will also be filing a criminal complaint with the California Attorney General's Office [where I live], with the Florida Attorney General's Office [where your company is domiciled], and with the Idaho Attorney General's Office [where CLICKBANK is domiciled]. I will also be filing a Request for a full investigation into CLICKBANK and REVISION with the Federal Trade Commission in Washington, D.C., and with
    the Department of Consumer Affairs. I am also copying Marty Bagelman, who will destroy your reputation on the Internet, which is what his company does when elderly people are taken advantage of. That goes for ReVision20 as well as CLICKBANK.

You have clearly messed with the wrong person. I do not take Conspiracy to Defraud lightly. You have until 5 PM to resolve this.

Be so governed accordingly.
    Steven Fishman

Cc: Mylo Canderian, Ph.D., J.D., Esq.
    Chief Forensic Attorney and Litigation Specialist
    Levine, Picker & Horowitz, LLP
    RCMP Investigation Division, Fraud Division
    4225 Boulevard Dorchester O,
    Westmount QC H3Z 1V5

• Ra
    Ramagiri Jan 27, 2013

unknown charge on my credit card
    CLKBANK*COM_FZWNWQEL without my my knowledge they have charged Rs. 5632,
    My ICICI credit card Bank also without my authorization they have released the amount Rs 5632
    how to recover / my money from CLICK BANK, I feel this is new scam
    without my knowledge CLICK BANK taken money from my ICICI credit CARD please help

• Au
    Aurora Gutierrez Jan 09, 2012

Did not get product, Order No. BVTFKXCE, Dated 12/20/2011. Is this fraud? This is the second order from your company that I do not receive the product ordered.

• To
    Tommy Tunein Dec 09, 2011

ClickBank.com, an online subscription and sales processing entity. Overcharged and not refunded by Click Bank; failed to refund subscriptions for services cancelled within the “money back” period; ClickBank is a service of Click Sales Inc., a Delaware corporation with headquarters in Boise, Idaho.

• Fo
    Foiel Nov 02, 2010

Clickbank will not accept my perfectly good cards but sardonically tells me to try another card.How do I fix this problem.I feel like I'm really missing out. It makes no sense to me why they would cut mthemselves off from perfectly good business.

• Ro
    rose santoro Mar 16, 2009

PLEASE HELP, WE CANNOT HOOK UP TO PRINTER DRIVER HAVE DONE SO TWICE AND IT DOES NOT WORK. CONTACY ME BECAUSE
    I NEED MY PRINTER.

ORDER NUMBER 52 KEN8VN

SERIAL NUMBER 80-972-20C88-52991-7

jody worton Jan 28, 2009

supposed to have access to people search and records . cannot access the site.cannot reach anyone for support. the site was supposed to be for 14.99, but my account was charged 42.89.

• St
    Steve Bishop Oct 27, 2008

I bought and payed for internet access to all types of searches for back ground checks and other such info
    and the service could not even provide me with my own birth search.

• De
    dennis mcquaig Jul 26, 2008

I did not get what I ordered and I ordered twice need to get crdit for both these numbers ggbeqn6n and fle79qbq I ordered norton please respond back

• Ro
    robert metcalfe Jun 18, 2008

i tried to buy a virus protector and down load it on my computer .it was not clear on how to do it so i paid for the virus potector 4 times. i should have paid 39.85 for the down load .

• Da
    DANNY MYERS Jun 12, 2008

I NEED TO KNOW IF I HAVE ANY MONEY COMEING FROM CLICKBANK

• Fr
    frank coleman May 17, 2008

Paid 49.97 to purchase a manual on how to build a hydrogen generator, and when I downloaded it, I could not print it because there was no raw data available to print.