Clickbank.comunknown charge on my credit card

I have an unknown charge on my credit card from Clickbank. I had ordered something through but had cancelled it d did receive a credit for the charges, butnow on my nxt statement I have a charge for 48.73 and have no idea what this is for. The infromation is as follows... CLKBANK*COM_WS7MKF9E [protected] ON. How do I find out what this is for and how do I stop it?

• Fr
    frank coleman May 17, 2008

Paid 49.97 to purchase a manual on how to build a hydrogen generator, and when I downloaded it, I could not print it because there was no raw data available to print.

• Da
    DANNY MYERS Jun 12, 2008

I NEED TO KNOW IF I HAVE ANY MONEY COMEING FROM CLICKBANK

• Ro
    robert metcalfe Jun 18, 2008

i tried to buy a virus protector and down load it on my computer .it was not clear on how to do it so i paid for the virus potector 4 times. i should have paid 39.85 for the down load .

• De
    dennis mcquaig Jul 26, 2008

I did not get what I ordered and I ordered twice need to get crdit for both these numbers ggbeqn6n and fle79qbq I ordered norton please respond back

• St
    Steve Bishop Oct 27, 2008

I bought and payed for internet access to all types of searches for back ground checks and other such info
    and the service could not even provide me with my own birth search.

jody worton Jan 28, 2009

supposed to have access to people search and records . cannot access the site.cannot reach anyone for support. the site was supposed to be for 14.99, but my account was charged 42.89.

• Ro
    rose santoro Mar 16, 2009

PLEASE HELP, WE CANNOT HOOK UP TO PRINTER DRIVER HAVE DONE SO TWICE AND IT DOES NOT WORK. CONTACY ME BECAUSE
    I NEED MY PRINTER.

ORDER NUMBER 52 KEN8VN

SERIAL NUMBER 80-972-20C88-52991-7

• Fo
    Foiel Nov 02, 2010

Clickbank will not accept my perfectly good cards but sardonically tells me to try another card.How do I fix this problem.I feel like I'm really missing out. It makes no sense to me why they would cut mthemselves off from perfectly good business.

• To
    Tommy Tunein Dec 09, 2011

ClickBank.com, an online subscription and sales processing entity. Overcharged and not refunded by Click Bank; failed to refund subscriptions for services cancelled within the “money back” period; ClickBank is a service of Click Sales Inc., a Delaware corporation with headquarters in Boise, Idaho.

• Au
    Aurora Gutierrez Jan 09, 2012

Did not get product, Order No. BVTFKXCE, Dated 12/20/2011. Is this fraud? This is the second order from your company that I do not receive the product ordered.

• Ra
    Ramagiri Jan 27, 2013

unknown charge on my credit card
    CLKBANK*COM_FZWNWQEL without my my knowledge they have charged Rs. 5632,
    My ICICI credit card Bank also without my authorization they have released the amount Rs 5632
    how to recover / my money from CLICK BANK, I feel this is new scam
    without my knowledge CLICK BANK taken money from my ICICI credit CARD please help