City-Link Express & Logistics — The attitude of the sender
Today (September 18, 2020)
The sender rang my bell and within 2 mins I came out from my house, I was standing right beside the the gate, in fact just beside him with a gate in between. I said "hi" to him twice and he didn't hear me (probably because of wearing helmet). He didn't see me and called me on my phone and I said "excuse me?" and he still didn't hear me. When he saw me, he scolded me asking me why didn't I pick up my phone (in a stern tone) and glared at me. I was in rush to get out of my house to receive the parcel. Then he glared at me again and asked me to fill in my details with a disrespectful tone of voice. When he passed me the parcel, he shoved it through my gate.
Why do I complain?
1) Sender seemed very impatient/in a rush that he rang my bell continuously for approximately 20 times within seconds (if he is in a rush, I can understand, hence I can be see past this problem)
2) Got scolded and yelled by the sender when I'm getting out from my house (which is just within 2 minutes)
3) City Link got my name wrong (different compared to the name stated at the parcel)
4) Shove my parcel through my gate while he was throwing a tantrum (this shows the negligence in handling the parcel)
5) Kudos to the speed of delivery, however overall experience is ruined upon receiving the parcel due to the attitude of sender which caused me distress.
What do I expect to see in the future?
Better attitude of sender which I believed that City Link will do a better job in recruiting senders.
Below attached with the photo of my parcel and the phone number of sender. The phone number of sender is screenshotted after receiving my parcel.