CITGObad gas

July 7th 2012 I went to the citgo on E25th and Post rd. already on E I put 1 dollar in my car just to make it down the street. Then around 12 midnight put another 3 dollars in the tank the same pump, pump 10 then on the highway I go 3 min. later car engine light comes on and car shuts down had to get it towed off the highway. The dealership told me bad gas nothing but water. I advise do not go here I spent over 700 to get my car fix the company will not help and will not talk to you and admit the problem. So I will sue the company. DO NOT GO THERE!