Circle Kscam

B

I went into the Circle K on the corner of 50th st and ray rd on March 27th 2017, I went up to get a red bull and a donut, a short Hispanic man was working the register. I said no cash back no receipt, I saw him fidget with his screen before the register opened, I immediately knew he had done cash back, I was thinking maybe it was an error and he hit a 5 for 5 cents or something, I then asked for my receipt and he fumbled in his drawer and gave me 5 ones a 5 and a 10. he knew exactly what he was trying to do. I didn't say anything because I was in just disbelief, and I'm not one to try to have someone lose there job, I then began to think who else is he doing this to? I told a couple of co workers to be careful as this gas station is right next to our office, and a lot of us buy coffee and donuts and are in a hurry as I was.