Circle K — customer service
I am writing to complain about the customer service from on of your Circle K employees. Her name is Angelica and she works at the Gilbert & Riggs location.
I was in this morning at around 7:45 A.M. and there was a man in front of me. One employee was taking care of him and she stood at the other register and gave me dirty looks as I was standing there waiting. She never informed me that she was open. Then, a gentleman stood in line behind me and she said "Sir I can take you over here". I had been standing there for at least 3 minutes and she dis not acknowledge me once. The gentleman then told her that I was in line first and with attitude she said okay. So I walk over to her register and asked her if she saw me and she said yes. All while looking at me with disgust.
I have never felt so disrespected in my life. I have always had great service at this location. But not anymore.
You can contact me if you have anymore questions at my email [protected]@yahoo.com
More Circle K Complaints & Reviews
- Circle K - poor employee treatment 
- Circle K Stores - juul and other vaping devices/pods sold to minors 
- Circle K - gross and unexceptable treatment of employees 
- Circle K - rude and racists employees 
- Circle K Stores - the.25 cent mug refill 
- Circle K Stores - employees
- Circle K Stores - store #5536
- Circle K 27 in Charleston - employees 
- Circle K - management
- Circle K Stores - car wash