Circle Kcar wash problem and threats from site manager (jane and teston road) 10750 jane st. ont

F Dec 09, 2018

I am a regular customer of Macs and now Circle K at this site. Today 9 Dec.2018 I purchase gas and a car wash at 2.41 pm code no.21883, transaction 517344. I enter my code and enter the washing area, a car behind me also followed I asked the driver to clear the door which took few minutes in the mean time machine shows ERROR and my car was not washed. Attendant Mr Akkarash came and asked me to remove my car when I explained him the problem he called his manager Mr Maulik or Malik on his cell and handed me the phone. I explained Maulik too but instead he apologise or at least speak in a gentle manner he started threatening me of sending the police to remove me.Then Mr Akkarash left me and my wife in my car on Mr Mauliks instruction and closed entry and exit doors on us for 40 minutes. When my wife was getting nervous and suffocated I called police AT 3.44 pm then after 20 minutes the owner of the gas station came and open the doors and when I explained him he apologised us and immediately washed my car.
I would like to ask is this your customer service standards? Suppose if I or my wfe fainted or have a heart attack or any other emergency who is going to be responsible? I request you to please investigate the matter and see the cameras and please ask MR Maulik on what basis he threat me and misbehave. I owe an explanation and apology from so called Mr Maulik or Malik if it matters to Circle K .
I worked for Home Depot and I know the service standards also just for your info I served Macs Convenience as a dealer for 4 years and I very well know the standards.
Thanks and have a good day.
Ali M.F. ([protected]@hotmail.com