Circle Kcar wash

J

I purchased the premium car wash that said triple color and under car pressure wash and I didn't get neither of them. Which I didn't care much about the triple color soap but if it said I was supposed to get it I should have gotten it the underbody pressure wash was on album after and I was waiting for it and I did not see any water come out or spray the underneath of my car when I was done at the carwash I looked underneath and it seem like nothing got washed under. The carwash that I seem to got was a basic one but that's not the one I purchased.