The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved CIMB — poor counter service at cyberjaya branch
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I went to CIMB Cyberjaya branch at 12noon (lunch hour) on a Tue to deposit into ASB. I took my number which was of 2028. I sat and waited for my turn. At that time the digital displayed the number of 1000 series, which I'm guessing are of other bank services. By 1245pm NO 2000 number was called AT ALL. I got up and asked one of the tellers, she took my number and said ur number will be called after this. I sat feeling hopeful. Shortly after true enough 2000 series number started to be called..but it was still about 5 customers before me! Which means I need to wait further! Which also meant I just nudged the counter service to realize they have only been calling the 1000 series all tht while. And my 'greet' to the teller only helped those other loser customers who may have also waited hours..I left without waiting for my number. It's a simple system which was not checked/followed. Very dissapointing.
More CIMB Complaints & Reviews
- CIMB Bank - very rude customer service
- CIMB AutoFinance - Wisma Nusantara - tidak puas hati layanan kakitangan cimb autofinance - wisma nusantara
- CIMB-Collection Management Centre - rude n arrogant stff
- CIMB Debit Card - cimb debit card
- CIMB Bank - unauthorised transaction - debit card (atm card)
- CIMB Bank - cimbclick and hotline
- CIMB Bank - staff name intan and femi from sales dept
- CIMB Bank - reactivation of cimb clicks account.
- CIMB Bank - poor customer service
- CIMB Bank - credit card settlement