CIMBpoor counter service at cyberjaya branch

I went to CIMB Cyberjaya branch at 12noon (lunch hour) on a Tue to deposit into ASB. I took my number which was of 2028. I sat and waited for my turn. At that time the digital displayed the number of 1000 series, which I'm guessing are of other bank services. By 1245pm NO 2000 number was called AT ALL. I got up and asked one of the tellers, she took my number and said ur number will be called after this. I sat feeling hopeful. Shortly after true enough 2000 series number started to be called..but it was still about 5 customers before me! Which means I need to wait further! Which also meant I just nudged the counter service to realize they have only been calling the 1000 series all tht while. And my 'greet' to the teller only helped those other loser customers who may have also waited hours..I left without waiting for my number. It's a simple system which was not checked/followed. Very dissapointing.

• Or
    orkid89 Nov 24, 2010

I experienced that too. I was asked to go there to sign my ASB application. That was about 2 months after my application! She said she was on leave and attended training. However when I came there, they said the person in charge not in office. When I come there again, the other staff told me the application not signed by manager yet. He asked me to come another day. Then I come for the third time, he said they had problem with system and my form cannot be printed, and he promised me to contact me again when evertythin is ready. One month passed by, I still do not have any news from them. I really dissapointed with the unprofessional manner. I'm working too and please respect others' time.

• Or
    orkid89 Nov 24, 2010

I experienced a very poor service at CIMB Cyberjaya branch. I was asked to go there to sign my ASB application. That was about 2 months after my application! She said she was on leave and attended training. However when I came there, they said the person in charge not in office. When I come there again, the other staff told me the application not signed by manager yet. He asked me to come another day. Then I come for the third time, he said they had problem with system and my form cannot be printed, and he promised me to contact me again when evertythin is ready. One month passed by, I still do not have any news from them. I really dissapointed with the unprofessional manner. I'm working too and please respect others' time.

• St
    STRAWBERRY60 Jan 03, 2011

3 yrs ago, i go for fixed deposit at CIMB branch located at Mayang Pasir, Bayan Baru (Next to Sunshine Square) but the guy officer persuade me for better rate gain - Investment Link for 3 yrs to gain 20% interest.He shown me previous record and all the flow chart and all the evidence proved to gain 20%. He also make a comparision to me between FD and Investment Link. After under consideration and to get more higher return, i decided go for the 'Investment Link' that he hardly propose to me. After 1 mth passed, i recei the original booklet from KL CIMB to shown that i really invest for this fund, i go for CIMB again and double confirm the fund and the interest that they told me earlier. The guy officer told me the same story and ask me wont worry, a lot of ppl go for this investment link too.(The return really higher than FD). Dec 2010 is the maturity date for my investment link, i waiting for more than 2 weeks time just recei a cheque from CIMB.UNBELIEVEABLE things happened, i just get 0.0002% interest rate ONLY!!! WHAT THE '[censor]' REASON THEY GIVEN! (IT DUE CRISIS ECONOMY, ALL INCHARGE BY KL CIMB, THEY CANT DO ANYTHING!!!) MY INV FUND RM60K (SIXTY THOUSAND ONLY), INT GAIN ONLY RM12 (TWELVE ONLY) WITHIN THIS 3 YREAR TIME (ALL IN RM) I SUSPECT I BEEN CHEATED BY CIMB !!! DO U BELIEVE WITHIN 3 YRS TIME, RM60K JUST GET RM12 INTEREST RATE?????!!! THE CHQ RECEIVED WITHOUT ATTACHED ANY ANNUAL REPORT TO PROVED FOR CRISIS ECONOMY!!! JUST POST A CHQ ONLY!I really dissapointed with the unprofessional manner !!! I REALLY CANT BELIEVE IT AND FEEL 1000% DISSAPOINTED TO CIMB!!!

• Id
    I dnt care! Jan 11, 2011

That is true! The CIMB cyberjaya branch is just unprofessional and incompetent. Sorry to say this but racism is the first thing that welcomes you as soon as you set foot in to the bank. I won't write so much because however much you submit your grievances CIMB Cyberjaya will always be the same RACIST bank period!

• Li
    Lita1206 May 10, 2011

yes they are indeed poorly educated idiotic...

James_Roland May 23, 2017

Very low quality service.
    The bank statement looks so ugly. Uglier than an ATM machine receipt... The overseas place i was applying reject it as they thought is not genuine bank statement, they deceided it was a forged or fake statement.