CiCi's Pizza / mark, customer service, unethical behavior
A Manager/team lead by the of Mark at this location, harassed me for not buying a soda. He kept implying and insinuating that I may be asking for a water but might steal some other drink. He made nasty comments about other guests who have done that as well. Even said "who eats pizza with water". He proceeded to visit my table.to check. I felt very disrespected and maltreated and I'm highly offended. He has no right to assume this, judge customers, or investigate and harass someone for not being wanting to get a soda. This is a shame coming from management!
I ate my meal with humiliation and frustration.
I would like this addressed and to be contacted about how this was resolved. My family and I have dined in with CiCis for years. I'm afraid if this isn't taken care of, that you will lose long term customers and I will have to report this matter other places too. Thank you for your understanding
More CiCi's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Cici's Pizza - adv. price 3.99 
- Cici's Pizza - stomach aches, diarrhea 
- CiCi's Pizza - racial profiling! 
- CiCi's Pizza - foreign objects in food! 
- CiCi's Pizza - Hermitage TN - customer humiliating 
- CiCi's Pizza - management treatment of employees and dress code
- CiCi's Pizza - a manager
- CiCi's Pizza - service 
- CiCi's Pizza - prattville, al location
- CiCi's Pizza - used to work at one