Church's Chicken Restaurant / store closed early for ridiculous reason.

United States Review updated:

On May 12th, I was in the drive through line at 7.55pm at Church's Louette Rd in Spring TX. After keeping me and others behind me waiting for 5 mins, the lights went out on the board. As soon as the lights went out, the voice informed me that they had nothing left and were closed. When I reminded them that closing time was 10pm, her response was 'Yeah, but it's Mother's Day'!! I kid you not! Since when is Mother's Day a recognized holiday? I had driven 5 miles to go to that store. I have never heard of anything more ridiculous in my life!

La
May 13, 2019

Comments

•   May 13, 2019

The issue here is that too many people were going out for fast food instead of cooking for their mother. Ingrates like yourself are the reason they ran out of food and were forced to close early. This is a happy story though. The employees got to go home and spend time with their families and didn't have to suffer the presence and pervasive body odor of ignorant hillbilly patrons like yourself. Happy Mother's Day!

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

• Mi
      May 13, 2019

They told you they had nothing left, meaning they had run out of food. Due to it being Mother's Day, I am not surprised a restaurant would run out of food,

• Te
      May 13, 2019

Mother's Day has been a recognized holiday since its inception.

•   May 14, 2019

For the love of God what did you want them to do?
    THEY
    RAN
    OUT
    OF
    FOOD!

Is that so hard to comprehend? Let's come to your house, rat you out of house and home then demand more food. Without you calling for take out or going to the store again. It can't be done, right?

You think I Dream of Jeannie was real? Bewtched?