Church's Chickencustomer service

S

Last wednesday I went to the location on rosecrans and van ness in the city of Gardena, while ordering I felt rushed when trying to order. I felt that the cashier was trying to assume what I was ordering, but not being attentive to what I was actually ordering. Out of frustration I cancelled my order because she tried to have an attitude when I told her again what I was ordering. I went to another location on redondo beach blvd and budlong in the city of Gardena, when I pulled into the drive thru there was already a customer screaming about how the associates always give her a hard time when she comes there and refused to leave until she felt ready there were already 2 cars in front of me. when I finally got to the window the early mployee handed me an incomplete order and once again there was an attitude when I told him what i needed plus from the window I could tell that the employees wanted to chat about the incident instead of attending to their customers. I like coming to your restaurant and eating your food but this time wasn't as great.