Chrysler — extended warranty
I am currently trying to get advice on my ordeal with my 04 Chrysler extended warranty. I purchased the vehicle new in Feb. 04 with a 5year/ 100, 000 mile warranty My vehicle just turned 70.000 miles. I have been told by the dealer-ship and Chrysler that my warranty runs out June 08, this year. They both tell me that the in-service date is June 03 which is eight months before I owned the car. My copy of the original warranty agreement states the in-service date as Feb. 26, 2004. Now who has the correct information? I have read other complaints on the in-service date as being a problem and to be
be careful on your extended warran-tees. No one ever explained the in-
service date deal to me the day I purchased the vehicle. I don't see how Chrysler can get away with cheating their customers on their warranties if my original copy has the date of Feb 26, 2004. If this is not enough to protect me then where is the honesty and integrity of this major auto maker? Beware even if you have signed documents! I am currently awaiting a response from Chrysler Warranty. I have faxed all my paper work to Chrysler Warranty last week so let's just see if they honor their agreement or if they
wait to respond "after my warranty expires" according to their records.
More Chrysler Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - spare tire storage area.
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - defective brakes
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - fraud truck service
- Chrysler - 2013 chrysler 200 limited no passenger side heat
- Wilde Dodge/Chrysler - service department
- Chrysler - transmission has a hard bump
- Stockton Chrysler Jeep - bad deal made with stockton chrysler jeep
- Chrysler - 2015 jeep cherokee limited wheels staining