Chrysler — dealer number is: 7557 / dodge ram 2017 laramie power wagon, selling me truck with wrong towing capacity
I purchase a truck which is Dodge Ram 2017 Laramie Power Wagon on middle of September DEALER NUMBER IS: 7557. When I was buy the truck, they told me towing capacity is 15, 000 to 17, 000 lb and I was told them exactly how much I towing and they say ohh yeah this truck is way more then what you towing, but the truck have only 10, 000 lb towing capacity and I am towing around 11, 000 to 12, 000 min.
When I go back to talk to them and ask them fix this problem, they say, there is nothing they can do, if you want to trade in your truck we can help you, this is [censored]. they don't even know what they are selling and they make mistake but they don't want to fix it, they will try to ripping me off, they sales person is no skill for anything because if they do, they was told me at the beginning, now I am stock with that truck and I can't towing my trailer, if they are not fixing this problem will report to do any national tv and explain all the detail what that dealer did to me
More Chrysler Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - spare tire storage area.
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - defective brakes
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - fraud truck service
- Chrysler - 2013 chrysler 200 limited no passenger side heat
- Wilde Dodge/Chrysler - service department
- Chrysler - transmission has a hard bump
- Stockton Chrysler Jeep - bad deal made with stockton chrysler jeep
- Chrysler - 2015 jeep cherokee limited wheels staining