Chrysler Capital — automotive loan
I purchased the truck last year and went through chrysler capital. I told the dealership I needed my payment to be due on a certain date. Well when I get paperwork it was due on a date i could not pay. I requested they fix it and they did with a date change. Fast forward 1 year I now work for a College and get paid 1 time a month on the 30/31st of the month. I called and asked to have my due date changed and they said they could not due to the due date had already been changed last year. I tried to explain why that due date was changed and they said the due date could only be changed 1x for the loan. now i will be 18 days late every month until it can be paid off.
More Chrysler Capital Complaints & Reviews
- Chrysler Financial - scam and fraud!
- Chrysler Financial - repossession
- Chrysler Financial - lease return fee
- Chrysler Financial - lien release
- Chrysler Financial - illegal harrassment
- Chrysler Capital - billing
- Chrysler Financial - payoff
- Chrysler Financial - harassing me for my payment that was not late
- Chrysler Capital - 2016 jeep compass
- Chrysler Financial - rip off