Chrysler Capitalautomotive loan

A Jun 07, 2018

I purchased the truck last year and went through chrysler capital. I told the dealership I needed my payment to be due on a certain date. Well when I get paperwork it was due on a date i could not pay. I requested they fix it and they did with a date change. Fast forward 1 year I now work for a College and get paid 1 time a month on the 30/31st of the month. I called and asked to have my due date changed and they said they could not due to the due date had already been changed last year. I tried to explain why that due date was changed and they said the due date could only be changed 1x for the loan. now i will be 18 days late every month until it can be paid off.