Christina CosmeticsScam and cheating

I had heard about this product not much, but while I was working on the internet I happened to see the advertisement flash so I entered the web site to go through the product they send. After going through I thought to order some products, as I was always busy with work at home and children at home, I had no time to go out and shop. I ordered their product over the internet by filling a form and in no minute I also received the confirmation of the order placed. I was told that it would be delivered in 12 working days it was fine with me. 12 days passed and I did not receive the product, I was still cool that it might be some problem, but 22 days passed I did not receive my order and here now I could smell something fishy. My credit card was charged through pay pal and I submitted a complaint thru them and the result was in my favor. However I was advised, thru pay pal, that no funds were in Christina Cosmetics' account so they could not get me a refund. I have tried numerous times to contact them thru the phone no on the website and never get an answer. There is no email address to contact them through either.