The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Christina Cosmetics — Scam and cheating
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I had heard about this product not much, but while I was working on the internet I happened to see the advertisement flash so I entered the web site to go through the product they send. After going through I thought to order some products, as I was always busy with work at home and children at home, I had no time to go out and shop. I ordered their product over the internet by filling a form and in no minute I also received the confirmation of the order placed. I was told that it would be delivered in 12 working days it was fine with me. 12 days passed and I did not receive the product, I was still cool that it might be some problem, but 22 days passed I did not receive my order and here now I could smell something fishy. My credit card was charged through pay pal and I submitted a complaint thru them and the result was in my favor. However I was advised, thru pay pal, that no funds were in Christina Cosmetics' account so they could not get me a refund. I have tried numerous times to contact them thru the phone no on the website and never get an answer. There is no email address to contact them through either.
More Christina Cosmetics Complaints & Reviews
- Christina Cosmetics - Rip off
- Christina Cosmetics - Perfect Pigment - Advice Review and Taken
- Christina Cosmetics - fraud/charged for something i didn't recieve
- Christina Cosmetics - Cancelling autoship
- Christina Cosmetics - Mega Rip Off
- Christina Cosmetics - Unauthorized charges
- Christina Cosmetics - What Christina Cosmetics is About!
- Christina Cosmetics - Won't refund me my money
- Christina Cosmetics - makeup
- Christina Cosmetics - pigment blotchy powder and foundation - will not give me my credit