Christina Cosmetics Logo

Christina Cosmetics

Having problems with Christina Cosmetics?

Christina Cosmetics Customer Service Contacts

3435 East Thousand Oaks Blvd, Suite 3397
Westlake Village, California
United States - 91359-3397
Postal Address
P.O. Box 1246, Camarillo, CA 93011

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Christina Cosmetics Customer Service. Initial Christina Cosmetics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Christina Cosmetics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Christina Cosmetics. Discuss the issues you have had with Christina Cosmetics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Christina Cosmetics — Cancelling autoship

I ordered this product. I really didnt care for it so their Customer Service info online says you must call...

Christina CosmeticsDid not receive the product despite being charged

I am canceling my account with these SOB's. I've been on the automatic order program, and I really like the product, but their customer service is disgusting. I did not receive the last shipment. When I called them about it, they said that it looked like the shipment was delivered. They only ship with the postal service, which is so unreliable, and they don't request a signature for delivery, so the postman could just leave the package at your doorstep and scan it as delivered, even when it's not delivered to you. This is the only way Christina Cosmetics ship their product and they insist on using it despite the fact it's not reliable. They asked me to check with my local post office (like it's my fault and I had to fix it). I took time from my work and went to the post office twice, where they gave me the run-around. The post office would not admit their mistake, and Christina Cosmetics won't send me a replacement or refund me. I called them twice. The last time I was promised that they would talk to a supervisor and call/email me back. I still have not heard back from them, but I'm calling tomorrow to cancel and will dispute the charge with my credit card company. I feel like Christina Cosmetics is accusing me of lying, otherwise they would have replaced the lost shipment. I really don't have the time or the nerves to deal with them any longer. I don't want to lose sleep over makeup. Christina Cosmetics should not be in business with this horrible customer service. Please do yourself and your health a favor and stay away. They don't deserve your business.

• Bb
      bb59 Aug 11, 2013

I ordered from Christina Cosmetics in February. When the shipment came, all that was in the box was the brush and instructional DVD. I called several times and they sent me a picture of my order before it left their facility. Since the box was open at that time who is to say when the compact, lipgloss and mascara were removed. After several calls with them refusing to refund my money I told the woman who I was speaking with that I would be contacting the Better Business Bureau. I finally got a compact from them after they were contacted by the BBB. I never did receive the free stuff. Go figure. As a result of this experience I am hesitant to order online. I know I won't be ordering anything from Christina Cosmetics EVER again.

Anilshakur Jul 06, 2011

I had the same issue with them last year. They charged me, but I did not receive the shipment. They were unwilling to send a replacement or a refund. They did not even offer an apology for charging my credit card and not sending the product. I did not wait months to do it. When it happened the first time I cancelled my account with them and successfully disputed the charges with my credit card company (thank you Capital One). Christina Cosmetics has a terrible customer service and they deserve to get out of business for their incompetence.

• Vi
      Vickye Manning Jun 29, 2011

To say the customer service is disgusting is an understatement. I was actually hung up on because I told them what they were doing (taking money out of my account each month and not sending the product) was a crime. Has anyone filed a complaint with the California AG's office? I work for a large law firm in Texas and I'm considering a class action suit against them. Anyone interested? When I called back and got the same person who hung up on me I told her that she had messed witht he wrong person and she had not heard the last from me.

• Bu
      Buyer Beware Apr 13, 2011

Poor customer service - took debits but never sent product - took 2 debits each time – never changed address change after reported – refused to refund money or send new product.

REQUEST - If you have had a bad experience with this company, please don’t just shrug it off. Instead take a few minutes to write up your experience and post it somewhere on the Internet. Whether it was poor customer service, non-delivery, unauthorized debits, unable to cancel, or you just didn’t find the make-up lived up the hype. Take the time to tell your story. If enough of us complain maybe someone at the head of this company will get the message that they need to make some improvements. Help the other unsuspecting women out there who have been drawn in by the infomercial to sign up. If you do an internet search with “Christina Cosmetics” and complaints – you will find that there are many people who are complaining and we need everyone to report so the truth is widely shared.

My advice - Do NOT subscribe to this mail order make up service. In my instance they debited funds from my account twice per month, but I never received any makeup. I would call and told they would take care of it, but it was never corrected. I called to change my address, and no one recorded the change in the record. The post office told me they informed them of my address change, and they never updated their records. They REFUSED to give me a refund even though they had take several debits over past months and I only received one makeup order.

If you must order from this place, then be sure to NOT use a bank ATM/Debit card. Instead use a credit card so that you can protest the debit and reverse the payment if you do not receive the make up. As I learned, if you use an ATM/Debit card then there’s nothing you can do to get your money back. If they take money from my account one more time, then I feel like the only thing I can do is to change my bank account and close this account so they cannot steal from me one more time.

The representative claimed she had no records of phone calls from me. What an incompetent staff, when I have called about this more than once trying to rectify. I also had changed my address by phone – and the representative said she was not showing a change, plus they had not received any returns. I don’t believe them – not for one minute. Either their record keeping is awful, or their software where they keep addresses is inadequate, or someone on that staff just didn’t take the time to do their job!

The representative had the nerve to be insulted that I was upset with her (when I called again after several previous calls) about them continuing to take money from my account. She said they sent out the make-up and it was not returned so I must pay for it. Most companies I order from online have policies to address these types of situations instead of being so money hungry that they feel like they have to steal from people without providing any product.

I used their “so-called” update function on their website to change my order. I even captured the screen shots that show that they responded that my order had been updated. But when I called the representative she claimed that I had submitted a second order. Clearly their site is inadequate and not processing properly. No one previously said anything about me having two orders.

I ended up terminating the service since I have received only 1 order (which was the first order) and I NEVER received the new color that I had changed to using their poor website. In looking on the Internet I see that there are several other options for make-up and I intend to pursue one of the other choices, or only shop where I can buy in person at a counter.

The representative just kept lecturing me like a child about how she did not like what I was saying or how I was talking to her. Well, I don’t like how they stole my money and that they act like they have no responsibility to fix the problem.

SHAME ON this company for stealing from me. And SHAME ON them for not even trying to work with me after I had reported my problem several times. I am unemployed and they just keep taking money from my bank account despite my efforts to stop them.

I asked them why would I want more than one complete package of make up in the same month? I could see someone perhaps buying two colors, but buying two complete sets of everything each time – who does that? The representative said lots of people do. I don’t believe her!

I intend to tell everyone to STAY AWAY from this company unless you have money to burn and don’t mind not receiving the product or don’t mind having your money taken with no product received and don’t mind poor customer service. Besides that – the make up was not that good. I was not at all pleased which is why I was trying to get a new color to see if that would make a difference.

Don’t be fooled by any positive reports that may show up about this company. I’ve learned that most companies have their staff submit positive reviews when they see negative reports appear on the Internet. Trust me – I’m not making this up. Stay away!! Don’t be fooled by the infomercial with all the smiling nice people promoting the product. Those are not the people you will be working with through customer service if you have a problem

Christina Cosmetics — Refund Requested

I ordered my PerfectPigment kit in February, 2010. I didn't realize that I was on the automatic shipping...

Christina CosmeticsUnauthorized cc Charge

I only purchases 2 item from Christina Comestics Pigment #3 and #2,
    each indivdual order was to be one time only, I did not authorize to join any membership.

I notice my bank statement shows a unauthorized charges on my credit card for $21.40 on 10/28/09 and notice another charges of $21.40 on 11/01/09, I call and left voice message and receive no call back. The next day I call after several rings then message said sorry unable to leave message cause it was full.

I notified my credit card company and dispute the 2 charges not to allow anymore charges freom this company and I also sent her a letter and now waiting for her to response. I was not impress of her product make your face oily.

Christina Cosmetics — fraud/charged for something i didn't recieve

ordered a two products online. only rec'd one. called for two weeks and left messages on vm. finally...

Christina Cosmetics — Rip off

I purchased makeup from Christina Cosmetics several months ago and was signed up with a membership. I used...

Christina Cosmetics — Scam and cheating

I had heard about this product not much, but while I was working on the internet I happened to see the...

Christina CosmeticsUnauthorized charges

I called Christina Cosmetics on June 25, 2008 after receiving another compact to cancel any further shipments. I was accessing my bank online today and noticed that Christina Cosmetics had debited my account also throwing my account over with an overdraft charge.

When I initially called on June 25th, I had to leave a message on their voice mail. I called today, Aug. 22, 2008 and actually spoke to a customer service representative who in fact confirmed my call of June 25, 2008 noting that I was canceling future orders. I asked that they credit my account and also pay for the overdraft charge that they should be responsible for.

She stated they do not give refunds or credits back on consumer products. I asked to speak with the owner of the company and she said she would report my concerns to the owner of the company, but I could not speak to the owner or anyone in a management position.

I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for a check to cover the cost. This is a company without integrity if they do not care about the people who buy their product.

Marsha. Jun 09, 2012

I had a positive experience with Christina Cosmetics. I too, ordered on-line, earlier this year. I read everything on on-line orders and was aware I was agreeing to automatic shipments. I was also aware that I could customize my orders to be delivered less frequently, according to my need and usage. I needed to cancel my membership last month and customer service helped with the cancellation and again. I am very pleased. I believe perhaps the company listened to complaints and made the necessary improvements. They have an excellent product without the mess of loose mineral make-up!

mary sapia Jan 05, 2010

i purchased my first shipment on-line because i didnt want to deal with those annoying infomercial order takers who never stop at just what is shown on tv but continue asking you if you want an extra this or an extra that. well low and behold i got scammed again with auto- ship that i NEVER signed up for. This was my first time buying the product. I didnt know if i was buying the right shade or if i was even going to like the product. Why would i ever sign up for auto-ship? i didnt. And the tricky little thieves dont tell you that if you dont send the product back you will automatically be set up for another shipment. At almost $50 a pop it is alot of money. They debited my bank account without my knowledge and now im going to have to fight to get back what they stole from my account. Because i was unaware of the charge i got charged an insufficient funds charge of $27 to boot! Their customer service sucks too because they dont answer their phones. you have to leave your name and number and hope and pray they call you back before they charge you with another shipment. This company sucks!!! No integrity Christina!!