Chowkingunethical behavior

L Jul 26, 2019

I'd like to make a formal complaint about an incident which happened tonight, 26 July 2019, at one of your branches here in Festival Mall Alabang Level 1.
Around 3pm today I placed an order of lumpiang shanghai rice with medium pineapple juice (discounted since I'm PWD). I requested to have it delivered at 7:00pm in Hemotek Dialysis Center since I cannot order myself by the time I'm on dialysis. The cashier personnel agreed and asked for someone else's help before punching the order. I paid P72 after the discount and went to the dialysis center. Not an hour passed, while waiting for my turn to be accommodated at one of the dialysis center's machines, a crew already went there looking for me and holding my order. I told her that it should be delivered at 7pm. She apologized and told me that they will redeliver it at 7pm then she went back down.
It's offensive because my order was not properly endorsed by the first cashier personnel when she asked for another crew's help. That's the reason why after I ordered, they delivered it to me right away. Not to mention that their change on my P100 payment is short of P5.
Back to my main complaint, I finished my 4-hour dialysis treatment at 9pm and my order was never delivered. I hurriedly went to the branch and asked for a manager which was a good thing they still accommodated me even if it's closing time. The sad part was, even if I directly told them that I was really hungry since I was still not eating, the manager did not offer me anything just the refund I asked. Then, that's it. I walked out of the branch starving holding my P72 refund.
I talked to them calmly and politely but my voice was realy shaky due to anger and hunger. That's also the reason why I did not took a photo of my receipt and only asked for the name of the cashier which the manager said it's just "Ju".
Please do something about this. I don't know how will you address my issue but please, make a necessary action!